• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yayness. I taste like smarties ^^ *Eats himself* Bleh... I taste like old socks o_O

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    *closet door opens, revealing NF beating up a muffin* Uh.... this isn't what it looks like.

Recknin

Banned
    Years
    eh..eh.. what the heck r us on abut,cuz us act like 3 yea old,man get a grip and i was actuly hinkin abut this @_@
    ' '

Makoto

Years
    Ruby-adams said:
    eh..eh.. what the heck r us on abut,cuz us act like 3 yea old,man get a grip and i was actuly hinkin abut this @_@
    ' '
    okay, that post is just.....ironic. And People are allowed to random, stupid, and crazy things here. That's the point of the thread! so no thread bashing!

Shadox

The dark one
    Years
    I want pie!!!!!!!!!!!!1I want pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't care how I get it, I might have to steal it!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahhhahahahhhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    No, stop it! Don't you understand throwing pie might revive the dancing pickels?

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    *runs into the nearest Dixons electronic store*

"SMEARGLE RULES!!!"

*uns like hell as the manager chases him down the road*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    smarty_arty said:
    No, stop it! Don't you understand throwing pie might revive the dancing pickels?
    NOOOO! Not them again!!!!! *flees the coffee shop*

Back