• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Spooky Things in X&Y

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    The Lumiose Station with the note written in the back of one of the boards saying, "I'm going to get help, meet me in the usual place"(not exact, but you guys get the idea) maann that's creepy, especially with the little kid walking around the board saying "This is the place, right?"

Not to mention AZ is freakishly tall. When I first saw him ingame I was like, "Woott is that m8?"

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    The Lumiose Station with the note written in the back of one of the boards saying, "I'm going to get help, meet me in the usual place"(not exact, but you guys get the idea) maann that's creepy, especially with the little kid walking around the board saying "This is the place, right?"
    Yeah, that's something else I hope gets an explanation. What does it meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean? Don't leave some cryptic ass message lying around and NOT offer some explanation.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    I'm waiting for a ghost elite four who wears pink and her room is all pink and girly

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    The girl who tells you not to talk to her because she won't hear the elevator creeps me out, possibly more than the ghost girl. I seriously want to know what all this stuff is about. Come ON GF, throw us a bone!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The girl who tells you not to talk to her because she won't hear the elevator creeps me out, possibly more than the ghost girl. I seriously want to know what all this stuff is about. Come ON GF, throw us a bone!

Perhaps she just doesn't know how elevator sounds while going up or downwards, and is curious? Haha.

Years
  • That whole route between Clemont and Valerie feels rather unnerving to me, with the Hex Maniacs, some Fairy Tale Girls and swamps. It rains there rather commonly and it's just not a pretty place. The music doesn't help either. D:

And there's Route 20, which, aside from being my least favorite area in the game because of its stupid puzzles, has more Fairy Tale Girls and one area with a Hex Maniac by herself. The Winding Woods certainly has its name right.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Totally not cool lol

Spooky Things in X&Y

Thank you. Thank you sincerely for the heart attack I am now going to have every time I wake up in the night and see anything REMOTELY resembling the shape of a girl.

Back