• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports, Sports, Everywhere!

Years
  • Have you ever played a sport and if so what sports?
    I used to play cricket and football when I was younger.

Do you consider yourself athletic?
    Not at all.

What sports do you enjoy watching and what teams do you like?
    I watch the Premier League, and some Test/FC cricket.

Brizz

TM87
    Years
    I played Basketball and ran track when I was in High School. I also did both little league baseball and soccer for 7 years (grades K-6).

I'm usually pretty modest but I honestly think I'm a very athletic person. I play Baseball, Basketball almost daily and I'm pretty proud of my hops.

I enjoy watching basketball and baseball. My teams are the Knicks when it comes to the NBA and the Yankees for MLB. I do have mad respect for the Brooklyn Nets because Black and White color is classic and Deron Williams is my favorite player.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    I play football/lacrosse.
    I do think I'm pretty athletic.
    My favorite NFL team is Pittsburgh Steelers.

Years
    I used to be a player on our school's football (aka soccer) team. I had to drop out of it after I had asthma. :/

No, not really.

I enjoyed watching football and then gradually lost interest after not being able to play it anymore. FC Barcelona was my favourite team.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Have you ever played a sport and if so what sports?
    I've never really had the interest to pursue it. What I should do is take up archery, but as an art rather than a sport.

I have good potential, but as I stand no.

The only sport I have a real interest in is sumo, but I'm not into keeping up with current events and all.
    My favourite rikishi would be Chiyonofuji. The man had excellent form; a real life E. Honda.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years

Yes. Competitively, I've played soccer, football, baseball, and I bowled. I was good at bowling, won 3 out of the 4 youth tournaments I've been apart of.

Yes, I do.

I like watching hockey, football, baseball, and NASCAR. Sometimes soccer too, but I don't have a favorite team of that, I just turn it on when I'm bored and want to see a riot.

Favorite teams:

St. Louis Blues
    St. Louis Cardinals
    St. Louis Rams (yeah they suck, but gotta represent)
    Hendricks Motorsports

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I used to play volleyball a lot when I was in high school. All of my friends used to play it as well. I wasn't very good at it, but it was still fun. I used to play soccer, too, and I was a lot better at it than volleyball. I was even in one of my school's girl soccer team, haha.

The only sport that I like to watch is wrestling. Most people don't consider it to be a sport anymore, though. They're even trying to have it removed from the Olympics, unfortunately.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • I've played some sports in high school but I don't consider myself an athlete at all. I do watch sports though, soccer and badminton mainly. I'm a Dortmund/Atlético Madrid supporter, but above all I'm a Manchester United fan.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years

I do swimming quite often. I didn't join the school swim team, though - I just didn't feel like joining. Me and several of my guy friends have unofficial swim meets at public pools or sometimes the woods, where we just swim around for fun. (And yes, we do wear speedos. Guys in plenty of countries wear them. So do all of my male friends.)

The thing of it is, I don't like the competitive world because right now it's dominated by Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte. Those two douchebags annoy the hell out of me. I especially hate Ryan Lochte. Especially after that show of his...boy is he stupid!

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MJbxKKzkA4

There are a few swimmers who I like. I like Ian Thorpe and Ye Shiwen.

Do you consider yourself athletic? Not really. I think of swimming as just a hobby.

What sports do you enjoy watching and what teams do you like? I don't watch sports.

Last edited:
    Back