• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Spread The Word!

Kiri Berry

Berry Master
Years
  • Okay so while traveling my friend found a pokemon diamond game just sitting on the side of the road. I feel really bad that some kid lost their game. So here's the deal, Spread the word, PLEASE! and lets try to find the person the game belongs to. I know this is unlikely to work, but I have to do something.

Player Name: SCOOT (male)
    Starting pokemon: CUBONE (female) Lv. 17
    has all eight badges and completed elite four

I don't want just anyone saying 'OH! Thats mine" so I'm requiring that the person who lost it pm me and tell me in what city they lost it! Thank You! Let's get these pokemon home!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    you know, it would help to at least tell us what city or place the game was found in

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • kudos to you trying to get the game back to its owner but there are thousands of highways in thousands of countries so how about you tell us the country and you would have more luck putting up flyers or an ad in the newspaper if you are really devoted to this but anyway you are looking for someone with an Ar looks like what with the lv 17 cubone but has all the badges unless of course he has more in the PC well good luck and I hope the owner gets their game back

TopHat

I'm All WillyWonka.
    Years
  • Nott too be negative.
    But the game wont get back too there player.
    Havee fun with your diamond.

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • Yeah we need more info to go on, that way we could start threads on the Serebii, Marriland, Smogon and everyone else's forums!

Back