• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    @Mitchman - No, you didn't sound like a jerk or ignorant at all. It's good to make mistakes, because it helps you learn the right way of doing things =D)

That really sucks with the Alt Codes. They probably did that to prevent people from going on Babelfish or something.

An UK (ooh-KAH) is a Suboordinating Conjuntion. The abbriviation is from German, but I'm too lazy to remember what the first word is... (the second is Konjunction, but I think my spelling's off). All the teachers I know refer to it like that. Just make sure you know the name of both, just in case.

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
    Again.. I wish you best of luck..

Viel Glück Deutsch lernen.

Scheint wie viele PC-Mitglieder sind entweder versuchen, Deutsch zu lernen oder tun wissen dass es bereits..

Translation ; Seems like a lot of PC members are either learning German or know it already..

Last edited:

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    Again.. I wish you best of luck..

Viel Glück Deutsch lernen.

Scheint wie viele PC-Mitglieder sind entweder versuchen, Deutsch zu lernen oder tun wissen dass es bereits..

Translation ; Seems like a lot of PC members are either learning German or know it already..
    Conclusion: German is the ****, and all pokemon came from Germany.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Subordinating Conjunctions=Untergeordnete Konjunktionen?
    I am German but i never heard about them =D

And i'm glad i dont have to learn it as foreign language, the grammar is said to be f***in hard...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    The grammar is all over the place, especially adjective endings and that stuff. I guess since you speak the language you don't notice. English is supposed to be really had too, but I speak that as my first language, so blah.

I think you're right with the Suboordinating Conjunctions thing, though. Basically, they're words like because (weil), so that (damit), as long as (solange) and whenever (wenn) that change the order of the words in a sentence. (Actually, there are a hell of a lot more, but I'm just too lazy to list them lol)

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    Subordinating Conjunctions=Untergeordnete Konjunktionen?
    I am German but i never heard about them =D

And i'm glad i dont have to learn it as foreign language, the grammar is said to be f***in hard...
    Yeah, the grammar is screwing me over hardcore.
    Ughhh.
    It's very difficult to learn as a second language.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I took spanish twice but I didn't learn much. I wish i did because I live in Arizona and there are alot of mexicans here that don't speak fluent english. It would be nice to talk to them if I ever got lost and if they couldn't speak good english, I could speak to them in spanish instead.

I'm not very good with languages. I'm barely fluent with english, even as my first language too. I type better in english then i do when I have to explain things to people.

Though, i do have a slight speech delay also. Since I didn't start talking until four and even then i had a hard time with speaking full sentences.

I would love to learn spanish, french and japanese. I also took french once but it was too hard for me because where I am moderately learning disabled.

E's jano vmiahd eh Al Bhed pid ed'c y vyga myhkiyka. :<

Translation: I am very fluent in Al Bhed but it's a fake language. :<

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    I take German I at my old middle school. I'm not that good though;
    Ik ben niet zo goed, haha, maar ik kan beheren.
    That was actually Dutch and not German...^^;
    Anyway. I think it is pretty interesting how many people are trying to learn German. Because I never thought you could use it somewhere else then in Germany itself. :D
    I am from Germany and, obviously, German is my first language...
    And when I meet other people online who never where in Germany all they know about my country is 'Autobahn' 'Beer' and 'Oktoberfest' XD

Back