• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring 2007 season

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Spring '07 preview is up. What's everyone going to pick up? These are the ones I'm hoping I stick too.

- Hayate no Gotoku!
    - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
    - Heroic Age (looks good, may take a bit to get around the fact it's got the SEED designer on it)
    - Seto no Hanayome
    - Kiss Dum -ENGAGE planet-
    - Claymore
    - Wellber no Monogatari ~Sisters of Wellber~
    - RomeoXJuliet (have been waiting a long time for this one)
    - Darker than BLACK -Kuro no Keiyakusha-
    - Kaze no Stigma
    - Toward the Terra
    - The Skull Man

I'll...probably end up dropping over half of these as I did in the winter season, but I wanna give everything at least three episodes to hook me.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • RomeoxJuliet does sound really interesting. I had to look up half of those because they're all in Japanese ^-^'

I've been looking forward to Heroic Age for a while though.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Hayate no Gotoku(Hayate the Combat Butler) and Nanoha StrikerS i've been looking at for a while, true tears was suposed to be scheduled for spring, but it got dropped halfway through last season

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Nanoha StrikerS episode 1, was made of awesome.

Plus apparently, its 26 episodes... thank god I'm still alive to watch this.

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • Heroic Age and Gurren Lagann aren't off to a bad start, I hope someone subs Oh-edo Rocket. :( Still waiting to see Romeo X Juliet as well, Sakimoto. :3

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Yep, I've been waiting a loonnngg time for the spring season this year ^^ I've been looking forward Hayate no Gotoku! and Nanoha StrikerS mainly, but Claymore, Seto no Hanayome, Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica and surely Kaze no Stigma look also VERY interesting to me ^^ And of course, there's the news about the second Shakugan no Shana season so I'm happy ^^

Back