• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring 2014 Anime Streams

What anime would you like to see streamed?

• Black Bullet

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Hitsugi no Chaiga

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Mekaku City Actors

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Atelier Escha and Logy

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Captain Earth

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
  • I chose Black Bullet, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, and Atelier, but I'll be cool with whatever. I have to say though, I'm really looking forward to seeing Atelier :)

Years
  • Is this Atelier based on the video game series?

If so, please god no.

I haven't played this game yet, and not sure if I'm planning to, but still interested in how it'll turn out as an anime. I remember my sister playing Atelier Iris 2 and it was a decent game, but then I purchased Atelier Totori on my own discretion and found it not like any other games I've played...There were too many variables and the whole alchemy aspect threw me off \:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I haven't played this game yet, and not sure if I'm planning to, but still interested in how it'll turn out as an anime. I remember my sister playing Atelier Iris 2 and it was a decent game, but then I purchased Atelier Totori on my own discretion and found it not like any other games I've played...There were too many variables and the whole alchemy aspect threw me off \:
    He? Alchemy was the easiest part :D Time management was harder =D

Is this Atelier based on the video game series?

If so, please god no.
    Yep. I agree that there is reason to be skeptic but... since Escha & Logy has two storylines (one for each protagonist - one for girl Escha and one for boy Logy) anime will most likely do a original story (they just won't be able to put all events for the two into one anime imo) there won't be much to compare to the original material so that might actually be good for anime ;)

Years

• He? Alchemy was the easiest part :D Time management was harder =D

@.@ It all seemed complicated to me because I wasn't use to having to manage time and create stuff from alchemy with all the gathering items, battling, etc. I just didn't want to be bothered with that so I didn't even play the game XD Thankfully got that from the used section of the games store and just returned it. But anyway, back on to the anime, I won't have to make the decisions so s'all good~

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • ... so!

Lilith will be streaming the first episodes of Mekaku City Actors and Atelier Escha and Logy at 5PM EST on Saturday, April 12th. If there are problems with this date, with either the host or a majority of expected viewers, it can be pushed back. If it has to be moved too much we just won't do it because then the episodes would be old and everybody will have watched them on their own, haha.

bring popcorn!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I can do an alternate showing at a different time of day. What would be a convenient time?

Slightly later perhaps? Like around 2 or 3 hours from the planned time? Anything is fine really... I can also go 12 hours later, but that might be too late for you.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Update here. Atelier isn't available yet, so I'm going to likely stream the first episode of Haikyu! through Crunchyroll. Hope that's fine with everyone. See you in 20 minutes!

Back