• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring cleaning

Lahtiirah

Breeder
Years
  • I've been trying to master IV breeding and getting offspring to inherit certain natures
    by practicing on Eevee... So now I have a lot of Eevee.
    I don't want to just release them all, so I wanted to know if anyone wanted one... or a few :D

Adamant x3
    Bashful x1
    Bold x3
    Brave x4
    Calm x0
    Careful x1
    Docile x1
    Gentile x1
    Hardy x2
    Hasty x2
    Impish x1
    Jolly x1
    Lax x4
    Lonely x0
    Mild x0
    Modest x2
    Naive x2
    Naughty x2
    Quiet x2
    Quirky x4
    Rash x1
    Relaxed x2
    Sassy x5
    Serious x2
    Timid x0

Some have a spreadable PKRS and levels/genders vary. I can't guarantee nature, move set, gender, level, and PKRS. All the Eevee are free! But if anyone has an extra Stantler... ;)

Some have Wish, some have Yawn, some have Wish and Yawn as egg moves. Some have Helping Hand, and Charm. There's a level 60 in there somewhere who has Trump Card and Last Resort.

Should anyone desire a more specific Eevee in the sense of gender, nature, egg moves, and including PKRS, please note me with details and I'll see if I can breed one for you. But that will be considered a trade Pokemon rather than a give-away

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    ok. 2320-4797-1369 is my freind code.

im on wi-fi now. filer filler

Last edited:
    Back