• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
  • DarkShadowSmoke said:
    I don't know, I have a pretty long list.
    *Cough*

Eli, El, E, Lugi, Crazy Lady, Lady, Fishing Goddess, Trimy Frimy Frim Frim, Drama Queen, Frimy, First grader, Eighth grader, Kishie (I think its spelled that way o0;; this 4 year old girl I know randomly started calling me that), Funnyman, Hon, Rika, Elibellyana, Elephantiyana, Eli-chan Ela, Alin, Alan (O_O), Rebecca, Becky, Hell Lady (XD), Ewwi, Ewi-chan, El-El, Ellen, Billie Joe (yes XD!), Takari, Elimuffin, Auntie Ewi, Ewiana, And Lice Girl (I never had lice..o.o)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Moonlight Dreams said:
    Or are you T_D?
    *Imagines T_D in Gwen Stephani's body and shudders*
    HollaBack Gurls can be scary. XD
    Are you a HollaBack Gurl? XD
    edit: Eli,im now gonna call you Lice Girl..

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Eliana said:
    *Cough*

Eli, El, E, Lugi, Crazy Lady, Lady, Fishing Goddess, Trimy Frimy Frim Frim, Drama Queen, Frimy, First grader, Eighth grader, Kishie (I think its spelled that way o0;; this 4 year old girl I know randomly started calling me that), Funnyman, Hon, Rika, Elibellyana, Elephantiyana, Eli-chan Ela, Alin, Alan (O_O), Rebecca, Becky, Hell Lady (XD), Ewwi, Ewi-chan, El-El, Ellen, Billie Joe (yes XD!), Takari, Elimuffin, Auntie Ewi, Ewiana, And Lice Girl (I never had lice..o.o)
    Holy. o_o; That's a lot of nicknames, Eli...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back