• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    tyranitar_dude said:
    Meh,I guess not XD If you look at his posts near the top of the page,they all had something gullible in them and a sad smiley. XD
    Sometimes it is.

tyranitar_dude said:
    Meh,whatever you say MegaTitto (XD)
    What ever you say Blex. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    MegaDitto said:

What ever you say Blex. :P
    Blex makes no sense,my nicknames make sense. Besides at DHi you said you wouldnt call me Alex..so hah..

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    tyranitar_dude said:
    Blex makes no sense,my nicknames make sense. Besides at DHi you said you wouldnt call me Alex..so hah..
    MegaTitto does not make sense too.
    At DHI I said I would call you Alex. Not PC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    MegaDitto said:
    MegaTitto does not make sense too.
    At DHI I said I would call you Alex. Not PC.
    MegaTitto does make sense you are just too young and gullible to understand..XD Meh,I dont give you permission to call me Alex..=P

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    tyranitar_dude said:
    MegaTitto does make sense you are just too young and gullible to understand..XD Meh,I dont give you permission to call me Alex..=P
    Where the hell did you get Titto from. That is what does not make sense to me. But oh well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    MegaDitto said:
    Where the hell did you get Titto from. That is what does not make sense to me. But oh well.
    As I said,you are too young and gullible too understand XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Crap. XD

I guess because I mostly look at avys and some how the name "Moonlight Dreams" pops in my head when I see your avy. XD
    You didn't get confused when I first changed it... but over a week later you get confused? O_o; Wow Andy... that's just... sad! And for future reference, I'm Ashley not Moony. XD

MD- Alex is right on this one... if you don't get it, you probably wouldn't want to. o_o;

Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    You didn't get confused when I first changed it... but over a week later you get confused? O_o; Wow Andy... that's just... sad! And for future reference, I'm Ashley not Moony. XD

MD- Alex is right on this one... if you don't get it, you probably wouldn't want to. o_o;
    What the hell? Arcy thought that when he was looking at your avy, he thought you were me? O_O;;;
    Arcy has a very sick and twisted mind.... XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Moonlight Dreams said:
    Yes, too true. XD
    MegaDitto, you shall never understand our immature ways of talking. XD
    Meh,I shall explain this to him,hopefully I wont get into trouble..Okay MegaTitto,Mega means huge right? Okay,so Titto means,heh Tit which if you dont know what that is then ask your mom or something,she oughta know..XD So it means Huge Tit,I could call you that,but ill stick with MegaTitto..

I cant believe im telling someone what MegaTitto means...

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    tyranitar_dude said:
    Meh,I shall explain this to him,hopefully I wont get into trouble..Okay MegaTitto,Mega means huge right? Okay,so Titto means,heh Tit which if you dont know what that is then ask your mom or something,she oughta know..XD So it means Huge Tit,I could call you that,but ill stick with MegaTitto..

I know what a Tit is. I just did not think that way.

Years
    tyranitar_dude said:

T_D, that sounded twist, sick and wrong. Yet, I am laughing my head off... XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Moonlight Dreams said:
    T_D, that sounded twist, sick and wrong. Yet, I am laughing my head off... XD
    And that is why I did not think that way. Yet I am laughing my head off too.XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back