• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I know, it's a crap-load of water bottles! o_o; My record before was 30-something. I guess I beat that one! XD

Now I need to figure out what to do with them all. O_o;
    Go...build something with them XD Or...throw them at ducks ! XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Blue said:
    Go...build something with them XD Or...throw them at ducks ! XD
    While that's a creative idea... I don't think there are many ducks living near my house. XD

That and the fact that I need to get rid of them between now and 7:30 tomorrow morning when I leave for school cuz I won't be around for the next 4 days. ><

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    snowangel3181988 said:
    While that's a creative idea... I don't think there are many ducks living near my house. XD

That and the fact that I need to get rid of them between now and 7:30 tomorrow morning when I leave for school cuz I won't be around for the next 4 days. ><
    Then just go throw them away in the trash if you don't wanna do anything creative XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Blue said:
    Then just go throw them away in the trash if you don't wanna do anything creative XD
    Yeah, but I like Paige's idea of recycling them better! XD

The problem: tomorrow morning is garage day... but there is no way all those bottle could fit in the tiny recycle bin... nor in the single trash can we're allowed to use either. o_o; Meh...

Hasta luego, Mystic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back