• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    What's that supposed to mean? I don't have a dynamic name. XD
    That means you were lucky enough to get all them name changes you had. XD

~Nightingale~ said:
    I don't think I would change mine.. I love my name ^_^
    Wait 2 years from now and you might be saying different. XD
    I said the same when I first joined PC over two years ago. XD

Years
    • Seen today
    Welll....there'd be a lot less complaining....Though I still probably wouldn't be able to change my name XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Blue said:
    Welll....there'd be a lot less complaining....Though I still probably wouldn't be able to change my name XD
    Yea less complaining but more confusion. Think, you could change your name every time you got a dare. Or every time you got old with the name. Everyone would have a hard time keeping up with you. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Ah, mwar, thanks for clearing that up ^_^

Ya, but why can't they change their names? What's so bad about that?
    Mainly because Steve and Kwesi doesn't want everyone wondering who is who with a name change.
    And most members care for the post count so they have to give that up to change names (that's for members).

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar? too bad there isn't a hack that'll automagically implant "Previously known as:" in a user's post profile when they have a name change.

Mwar, mwar is something random. I actually first used it in my Yuri's Revenge Mod as the INI name for the Mobile War Factory, and got to saying it every now and again as a random word [along with moo, mweh, bweh, etc.]. I eventually saw it as a Draconic roar ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back