• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    tyranitar_dude said:
    Everyone check out my avatar :)
    That will give me nightmares tonight, thanks a bunch. ;_; XD

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • snowangel3181988 said:
    My only question is, why? O_o; Was it for like, bio or anatomy or something like that? I wouldn't be able to do that, bleh. ><

Yep, for bio. Even though my class is freshman, and freshman only get to dissect pigs and you don't dissect cats until like junior or senior year, we got to this year, so we had to skin them all by our happy selves. Yeah.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • PiroMunkie said:
    Yep, for bio. Even though my class is freshman, and freshman only get to dissect pigs and you don't dissect cats until like junior or senior year, we got to this year, so we had to skin them all by our happy selves. Yeah.
    Ugh. x_x I took bio last year (sophomore year) and we never disected anything... and I won't have to take it again in high school so I think I'm free of disecting animals. In anatomy they disect pigs. >< But I'm not taking that either...

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • snowangel3181988 said:
    Ugh. x_x I took bio last year (sophomore year) and we never disected anything... and I won't have to take it again in high school so I think I'm free of disecting animals. In anatomy they disect pigs. >< But I'm not taking that either...

I dissected a pig whenever I was in elementary school. o.O; XD

We dissect sharks sometime in high school too.

Interesting fact: my dad has worked on and dissected a human before. o.O;

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hyper_Fox said:
    Trainer_dude, I am nothing, but a BirdBrain!! :laugh:
    I couldnt agree with you anymore :)

We disected pigs in 7th grade, and sharks in 8th..We dont do cats though O.o

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    HAHA,As sad as it is you must be a bird brain,I edited your post genius..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back