• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Spring Season 1st Month Show Thoughts?

Years
  • Please remember to use spoiler tags and mark which show your spoilers are for! The BBcode to use if you wanted to share Attack on Titan 2 spoilers would be [spoilertitle="Attack On Titan 2"][/spoilertitle], for instance.

What's been worth watching so far this season? What are your thoughts so far on what you have been watching since we are now over a month into Spring 2017's season?

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I only followed Attack on Titan really and to be honest I just dropped it after five.

I read the manga so I know what happens which may have played a role. So slow for me though with a few good moments.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I'm watching Saekano and Tsuki ga Kirei.

Saekano is getting good from the episodes so far. Season 1 was more of an introduction while this season focuses more on the characters and the overall plot.

Tsuki ga Kirei is my 'dark horse' for this season. I picked it up out of the blue as it was romance, but this one focuses on middle school. This show is undoubtedly adorable and the direction this show has been going is great. I would recommend it to anyone who likes romance anime.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Love Tyrant - is bad but sometimes hilarious...

Saekano s2 - a sequel to an OK romance show is still doing OK so far, Still full of Fan service tho XD.

My Hero Academia s2 - Probably the best action show of the season... great development for all characters. Still a must watch for shounen fans... shounen fans have probably already read past the show's 25 episode run tho XD

Gin no Guardian - It's a bit kick ass... tho a story most fans have already seen before.

Re:Creators - This is one heck of an original show... What would happen if Fictional characters get the chance to speak to their creators directly? would they try to make their creator their world or to Save the crumbling world of a creator whom chose to fill their world with conflict? Try a couple of episodes see if you like it... It's also beautifully animated.

Yu-gi-oh VRAINS! - still yugioh but with a new coat of paint. The main character is a departure from the previous 2 mains tho. He's more akin to the Yami Yugi or Yusei... quite character with a rather dark past... oh and the hair is still ridiculous.

Years
  • Is anyone watching DanMachi Oratoria!? Every time an episode ends I need to comment on that... A LOT

I was going to, but I wanted to rewatch DanMachi first. Plus I wanna watch it with my sister, and we're supposed to be watching Boku no Hero Academia Season 2, Yowamushi Pedal, Hunter x Hunter AND Ao no Exorcist Season 2.

To say the least, I have way too much on hand as it is, so it'll have to wait for now.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I haven't watched Saekano S2 first, I hope it covers until the end of the light novels., since I really wanna know how it ends and there are no translations so far. I hardly believe that will happen, tho, since the first one covered the first four, and this one will probably go up to volume 8.

I was going to, but I wanted to rewatch DanMachi first.

I strongly recommend you to rewatch DanMachi first because it is basically a Gaiden, most of the story relates to the first season, happening simultaneously.
    Regardless of that, since both series explain different aspects of the same situations, you could watch it in whatever order you prefer (but that's a personal opinion, a light-novel purist would probably kill me for saying this).

Back