• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Comc - Pokemon Diamorphine

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
Years
  • Sprite Comic - Pokemon Diamorphine

AFTER RUBY AND SAPPHIRE SUCCESS STOP THE FIERCE BATTLE OF KYOGRE, GROUDON AND RAYQUAZA... ANOTHER STORY BEGIN...

Notes:
    This story will follow Manga Series. And the Pokemon Contest will follow Anime Series. But most of the story is base on the Manga Series. And sorry about my poor English. I hope you forgive that.

- About -
    After Ruby and Sapphire completed stop the battle of Kyogre and Groudon, awake Rayquaza and set the Hoenn peace again, completed Battle Frontier, the new story begin... It's about a new explore of Kanto. Someone had brought 4th Generation to Kanto and Prof.Birch ordered Sapphire and Ruby to explore and find out who did that. And Prof.Oak also sent 3 new trainer from Sandgem Town to complete all contest and all gym to rescue the mystery trainer that already became rock. The only hope is to find Arceus to relive the trainer...

...Features and Request...
    - You can request to be part of the character of my story
    - The story will focus at Kanto and the Seven Island
    - There's plenty of 4th Generation Pokemon
    - The whole story is about Exploring and find out the mystery of Manaphy Egg
    - Sapphire and Ruby added
    - New Pokemon Contest MC
    - Wallace, Nurse Joy and the new character called Mr.Felix will be the judge of Pokemon Contest
    - Pokemon Contest will have the Pokemon Battle
    - Others Character may be in this Comic

...Characters...
    Ryan (me)
    Emelie (The female character)
    Sapphire
    Ruby
    Wallace
    And many random Characters

...Episodes Link...

CHAPTER ONE
    Page One: https://img503.imageshack.us/img503/6879/episodeonegf2.png

Last edited:

Aero-LyNx

Go team dynamite!
    Years
  • Nice comic!
    Well can you make it on box?
    It will be very nice to read
    Maybe ti's kinda like this.
    Sprite Comc - Pokemon Diamorphine

Aero-LyNx

Go team dynamite!
    Years
  • No problem. ^_^
    Well, I'm making comic too in MS Paint, but I'm making five pages first before I post them. Comment my comic when I post them OK?

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Meh... it's Okay b to layout your comics a bit better. I like the story line though but maybe you should make a story out of some of the things. Like when she went to slateport you could make up that a Pokemon attacked her. Check out mine (Scott's Pokemon Journey) for help...

Years
  • Well, I can see a lot of problems here:

-Like Kenwannabe said, align your panels and put them in boxes. You can leave the borders white if you want, but align them. It's a bit frustrating to read them even if you know how to.
    -Don't skip from one character to the other just like that. Write meanwhile somewhere to let us know. Just like the "After several minutes", write "meanwhile".
    -Put your name on your comic, so people will know you made it.
    -Don't rush. This is a big problem. How did Sapphire get to Slateport City just like that?

I'm not going to comment about the sentences and such because you don't have good English but try to use a program like MS Word so people can understand your comic better.

Wallace Berlitz

Years
  • By Toxic0345
    Like when she went to slateport you could make up that a Pokemon attacked her.
    By GreenStorm
    Don't rush. This is a big problem. How did Sapphire get to Slateport City just like that?

Haha, same question. Since you want to know how Sapphire reached to Slateport City and make some more about how she found Chikorita, I'll do another extra one.

No problem. ^_^
    Well, I'm making comic too in MS Paint, but I'm making five pages first before I post them. Comment my comic when I post them OK?

I promise I'll comment yours.

Like Kenwannabe said, align your panels and put them in boxes. You can leave the borders white if you want, but align them. It's a bit frustrating to read them even if you know how to.

OK. I'll try to make line it. Promse ;)

ComoToon

Olympus Gimp
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    Nice comic too many panels though and no layout ruined a little.

Wallace Berlitz

Years
  • So, do you have any new updates?

Yes, but not that fast. I'm re-making Episode One because many people dislike the view. So I box them and it'll be more neat. I'll update whenever I'm ready.
    Nice comic too many panels though and no layout ruined a little.

Well, for now, I'm remaking the Episodes so I guess it'll improved.

Wallace Berlitz

Years
  • The Viridian sign is to tell you, the main character is at Viridian City for now. Hehe... Sorry, I confused everyone?? And what's the grammar error? Can you tell me?

Aero-LyNx

Go team dynamite!
    Years
  • Well, i've found one of the error grammar
    "Time to go to ride to pallet town"

Well, you can fix it into "Time to go to Pallet town"

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well:

Original: I forgot to take out my cap before I sleep.
    Fixed: I forgot to take my cap off before I slept.

Original: Today is my 14th birthday and I'm going to Pallet Town to have my first Pokemon!
    Fixed: Today is my 14th birthday and I'm going to Pallet Town to get my first Pokemon!

Also, what Kenwannabe said. "Time to go to Pallet Town" not "Time to ride to Pallet Town".

And try to make your story a bit more interesting than the usual journey.

Back