• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Comics

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    OK now, don't ask why there isn't a background to this, if u do, ultimate punishment J/K LOL
    Sprite Comics

https://img234.echo.cx/img234/1119/secondcomic6ci.png

I tried making it funny >_> ~Johnny~

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    Shinin said:
    That makes no sense, has no background and is horrible.
    the only thing that's horrible is ur mommy XD LOL jk
    maybe cause ur not one to understand things or coughslowmindedcough XD
    I said it didn't have a background for no reason, god, don't read the post.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Learn to take criticism. Your comic sucks. And there was no reason for it having no background, you just said not to say anything about it. That doesn't make the background not part of the comic.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    I can take criticism, but its annoying to get it from the same ppl >_> the way u make me feel is the same as u bein called a girl. how would u feel to be called a girl by everyone, thats how it is to get the same comment from the same person.

and I don't care if its horrible or not, no one is perfect. and ur waaay off from bein perfect ~Johnny~

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    shinin your crit doesnt actually help anyone...it just makes them feel bad...and is "it makes no sense" your favorite saying?...so what if it doesnt make sense...it doesent have to...dear god eva heard of constructive crit?...not "it makes no sense...you fail cuz I can't be helpful"

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    u saying all those things sound like ur trying to flame, but meh, I dun care. Thanks for not understanding it and hateing it everyone, glad to kno to make more Sprite Comics and only show them to fews who understand ^_^ ~LunaticJohnny~

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    shinin your crit doesnt actually help anyone...it just makes them feel bad...and is "it makes no sense" your favorite saying?...so what if it doesnt make sense...it doesent have to...dear god eva heard of constructive crit?...not "it makes no sense...you fail cuz I can't be helpful"
    ...AMEN.
    Shinin, all you do is spit out the same phrases. "It makes no sense, go out and magically think up of WHY it makes no sense because I say so." You don't elaborate and that's what makes all your criticism plain, and unhelpful. Maybe you just got used to saying the same thing over and over you completely forgot about elaborating, but whatever, you need to elaborate. If I spit out some derogatory comments, not elaborating, do you think anyone could get better by magically guessing what I'm talking about? No.

Learn to take criticism. Your comic sucks. And there was no reason for it having no background, you just said not to say anything about it. That doesn't make the background not part of the comic.
    Wow, it's so hard to judge a comic without incorporating the background into the juding. SOOOOOOOOOOOO hard.

You don't know me well enough to make an opinion of how perfect I am.
    And I don't care too much when people call me a girl.
    You certainly care enough to put it at a large size in your signature.

I can take criticism, but its annoying to get it from the same ppl >_> the way u make me feel is the same as u bein called a girl. how would u feel to be called a girl by everyone, thats how it is to get the same comment from the same person.

and I don't care if its horrible or not, no one is perfect. and ur waaay off from bein perfect ~Johnny~
    You need to learn how to take criticism. We aren't going to give you opinions on a silver platter. Besides webmasters, sprite comics is the least visited forum (at least in terms of activity). It's slow here, only a few come. You should be glad you can get criticism, but you should know that already. Criticism, no matter how derogatory or stupid, is there to help, it just puts on an ugly mask and dances on the table nude. If you learn how to take it it'll help you in time.

WHAT THE HELL?! That makes no scencs and sonic is a bit smarter then that. And why would shadow run when he can beat Sonic (Hyper or not) in a nanosecend? Pluse for some good Sonic sprites go to https://www.themysticalforestzone.com/ Moron. Go find out something about Sonic!

www.dictionary.com
    It says hi.

Finally, who says the comic has to be parallel with the universe of Sonic? It doesn't. See bowser in there? That's the thing that makes it so. Since when has bowser made a regular appearance in sonic? Never, so stop complaining about "OMG1111!1 SHADOW CAN BEAT SONIC!11ONEONEONEON".

Also, for something that made no sense you seemed to have quite a good grip on it. Maybe you should pay attention more. You also don't seem to like it when people yell and scream at you the same way, so it must make sense for you to do the same thing. Joy.

This section is called "Sprite Comics" not "Flame the Death Out of Me". Stop doing this in every topic.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Holy Crab, SapphireD gets my vote~

And yes, the comic makes almost sense to me... I just dont find it funny, sorry~
    Try making a script first, it always help. And adding a background gives more emphasys to the comic, so adding one is also a nifty idea~
    Go for it, I know ya can~ =D

O

Your Mom
    Years
    It really doesn't make any sense, and for the order of the speeches, put the first one higher up and the second one lower and the third one even lower so it's in order of height. Oh and Logmon1, that site has hardly any Sonic sprites.

No Background- You didn't want to do it, fine.

No Credit Given- That bowser sheet was custom.

Sprite Positioning- Wasn't even on the line

Actions- no *punches* in Sprite Comics, SFX or something but not *punches* it's really annoying.

Horrible Cropping- Yea, at least recolor the Bowser gold or something.

Abbreviations- "No, it's ur momma" Big no no. type 'your'

Attempted Random Humor- Really, it doesn't make sense.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    good job outskate..that eally will help...unlike SOMEONE who only says "it makes no sence"

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
    Another problem, people keep saying "Wow, that's good" or "I liked it! (Message too short) shouldn't that count as spam as well? Well my theory is, no background takes away from setting, no setting takes away from story, no story takes away from characters, no characters takes away from sprites. And at that point it's not really a sprite comic. But I guess it's not like a domino effect. But anyway, this comic doesnt have a strong feeling to it. Try harder next time, like put in a background. Edit the sprites better etc. Good luck anyhow

Years
    right they are good sonic sprites logmon1 and sonic and shadow are equal and its super form not hyper why don't YOU go find something out about sonic.

Sometimes comics don't have backgrounds for like stupid peoples minds or like totally destroyed places etc but I never understood that anyway.

Yeah you do obviously care enough to put it in large lettering in your sig shinin XD

erm everyone has their own opinoins and stuff like that XD and well mine is

4/10
    Reasoning: No backgrounds it makes the comic more intresting but if you couldn't find one that suits that is fine.
    the sprites weren't postioned to well. The bowser was edited by sticking sonics top spike on am I right (done by daniel sidney respected spriters but meh)

Blazin Espio

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    3/10.
    Try to use grammer when you making a comic. It'll give ya a bad reputation in a period of time. The sprites aren't positioned very well.
    Sprite Comics

I circled you sprite mispositions and they don't have any shadows.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I find ot soooo funny that shinin called that contsructive....johhny take crit better...even if it's crappy like what shinin gave you....but yeah what SD, outskate, sykora and AHD said is so uterly true, learn from it

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    OK, I'll give constructive criticism.

It needs a background. No background is bad. Also, Sonic just magically turns into Super Sonic. Also, the characters are floating above the ground, they should be standing on it. And you should give credit to people who made/ripped sprites that are used in your comic.

Back