• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Sprite patch

Ishra Takami

God of Blood and Darkness
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2016
    Hey I'm looking for someone to make Me a sprite patch for pokemon Light Platinum. I Want to play as my own character in the game. If any one is interested please message me or post here. I would like to see the sprites before they are put into the game

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • Hey I'm looking for someone to make Me a sprite patch for pokemon Light Platinum. I Want to play as my own character in the game. If any one is interested please message me or post here. I would like to see the sprites before they are put into the game

why wouldn't you insert your own sprites into the game? it's a relatively easy task.

Ishra Takami

God of Blood and Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2016
    Sadly I do not have a computer. That is why I need someone to do this for me. also I'm horrible at computer art.

Back