• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sprite thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mau

:]
    Years
    Here are my sprite, hope you lik'e em

sprite thread!

sprite thread!

sprite thread!

sprite thread!

sprite thread!

sprite thread!
    sprite thread!
    sprite thread!
    sprite thread!
    sprite thread!

sprite thread!

sprite thread!

sprite thread!

sprite thread!

sprite thread!

sprite thread!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Wow.

The Rapidash looks awesome, as does the beaver.

The Growlithe look pretty good too, but there is something about the claws (I think it's the black outlines).

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Mau, this is good work. I really like the growlithe you made. A lot of them look very good and have a nice shape, although the "Loonatics" Duck seems that it could use a little color.

Overall, nice job.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Basically, I like them all, but the duck appeals to me the most, love the whole style of it.

sv-lucia-sv

me...only me...no-one else...
    Years
    hello
    i love the growlifes but as ray.z said the claws look odd.change the black to a dark grey or something,it will look better. the duck doesnt look right, i think u need to shade it more to get the full effect.the little beaver is adorable and the food is cute keep up the gd work. p.s whu is it surposed to be thats lying on the floor?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Holy god, do people need to learn how to type correctly, I had to decode that last post. One above mine.

I would say add some dark grey to the claws of Growlithe.
    The Duck looks fine, I remeber seeing a show with him,but thawassome time ago. Anyway back to the critiquing. I suppse that was one of the hero ducks(Duck Dogers I presume) So the sahidng works well considering as that is how it would be shaded in the show for those dramactic type sceens.
    If I recall correctly, that is Yamcha lying on the ground right? I resume from Dragon Ball, I can't remember but I think that is what he looked like.

You have done a good job 9/10(because no one is perfect, even if thier stuf is amazing)

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    hey thats the rapidash that beat me am i right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back