• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters club

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    welcome to the spriters club! here we can talk sbout about and show off our sprites (Pokemon or not), and do comics and stuff. here's one sprite i did recently:

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    ill join, mabey this is my chance to get good in this subject matter...you see i stink at computer softwares...i just figured out how to edit puctures and images, etc. (potoshop, paint, etc.) anyways this is my chance to learn...i guess for now ill do sprite recolorings till you teach me otherwise!

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    okay cool

Wing Zero said:
    ill join, mabey this is my chance to get good in this subject matter...you see i stink at computer softwares...i just figured out how to edit puctures and images, etc. (potoshop, paint, etc.) anyways this is my chance to learn...i guess for now ill do sprite recolorings till you teach me otherwise!

what do you need help with?

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    that was funny! great job with the comic

here are some other sprites i did last night

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Of course that I'll join...
    -
    Someone can help me with this comic, I'm just beginning (I have not a name, thinking'bout "The Pok?Bunch") but at least have a picture... I think...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back