• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters' Place [Looking for Staff]

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    Hello. I made this page a while ago, after I closed the old Spriters' Place. We had like 100 members, but only a few where actually active.

Introduction
    Spriters' Place is not only for Spriters, but I just thought it would be nice, to call it, like the old webpage was called.

Information
    Sections of Spriters' Place:
    Spriting, Graphics
    Rom Hacking
    Pokemon in General
    Other(Small Talk, Debate..)
    Members: 12

Staff Postitions
    1 Super Moderator
    2 Moderators

Link
    Spriters' Place Mainsite

fanh

<= Gotta eat 'em all
    Years
  • Your site is pretty good, but I think you should make a better, cleaner layout?

I personally don't like black backgrounds, they hurt my eyes >_> That's just my own opinion though. But anyway, I think you should really get a new lay for your site (:

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Your layout is monochromatic; black + gray + yellow does not go very well, because the end result is very ugly indeed. The layout just looks like if a background was added with a three-column table and a logo. <_<;

The sprites ARE great, that I can give to you. Although the whole site is just disorganized. You're using JavaScript for image hovers, when that can easily be done with CSS + DIVs.

You have a domain name, which shows you're serious in this, although you must change the site to suit this.

Back