• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Hm ... Well I don't like how the top of the stomach goes into the black-ness of the rest. But it's still very good. 9.6/10 overall if I do say so meself.

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    Well i cant commen on the sprite above me so naturally i won't. I mixed venomoth, beedrill and ninjask:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
    I made a new fake and i'm think of a n evolution for it.
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Name: hamstir
    Hamster pokemon
    Type: normal.
    Dex info: Hamstir are oftenly found in grassy area's, they live in groups and are always busy with gathering nuts and berry's.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Here are some sprites i have done recently

The new Pinsy

Spriters Showcase Thread

Heres a Grass dinosaur i was doing i dont like it at all but it is from Scratch.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Heres some weird kinda duck/fish thing that came from me just messing around in paint, All scratch.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Sorry about the white and grey backgrounds i dont know how to make it transparent all i have is paint and photoshop..so i havent figured out how to.

Comments + Critz are greatly welcomed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    ^
    hmm well the shading on some of them seems quite strange ergothe pinsy looks like the shading is from the left not left diagonal fix that but still good

oh and can i have my avatar rated its a silver elekid revamp

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    ok i said i wasnt gonna post but this is too much first you flame me and steal omis' sprite then you steal my revamp if no one believes me check out serebii on the second page of fan sprites i did the elekid revamp not shober im not sure about the eyes i might change them
    edit:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    im sorry do you mean when you battle someone from fr/lg on r/s ill ask hold on......

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Pokemanz, don't double post. Edit your last message to update with new stuff. o.O

That's at least two rules you've broken just trying to find someone to make you an overworld sprite. Please read the rules.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    megafuz said:
    Pokemanz, don't double post. Edit your last message to update with new stuff. o.O

That's at least two rules you've broken just trying to find someone to make you an overworld sprite. Please read the rules.

Well I saw in one of Pokemanz's earlier threads that Shiharu said he could ask here.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Yes. Shiharu closed that thread because spriting questions are not supposed to be asked in the general question section. It's fine that he asked someone to help him in here, but double posting is against the rules on PC.

[Edit] I see he deleted his earlier post now. Thanks Pokemanz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back