• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    hmmmm i did a new fakemon i dont have a name yet and im hoping it looks as good as all my other pwnage!
    portuu9fe.png

names and comments welcome

Years
  • Kaeru_ike said:
    Here's a eye sprite(Rating welcome)
    O*shot*

Well its over dithered and you could make the white in the eye a very light shade of gray and shade, why have you used default paint colours for it?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Ok this was trying in Frario's Wario Riders style or whatever it was called, my friend Jarjar helped with Eyes and Hair, and yeah i gotta make the shading contrast a bit more, @_@

SSJ2GohanFinished.png

Kaeru_ike

Teruki - Miku - Bou - Kanon
    Years
  • Oh

Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    O*shot*

Well its over dithered and you could make the white in the eye a very light shade of gray and shade, why have you used default paint colours for it?

Because i just wanted to try it:D Well... I usually get palettes from Pokèmon RS sprites.
    Here's a rewamp: (And another pixelart i made)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    sgpre.png

WIP, not sure what it is ATM, I just call it "Spannar girl"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    ^ Hey, that's not pixel art! Do you actually sketch out your pixel art like that beforehand? I can understand doing that for larger drawings, but for something that small it just seems like a hindrance.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Nice Strawberry, i'm sure i rated the Pikagirl before ^_~, i truely love your work. 6/10, you should trying making Mew Mew Ichigo.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    maxxa said:
    hmmmm i did a new fakemon i dont have a name yet and im hoping it looks as good as all my other pwnage!
    portuu9fe.png

names and comments welcome
    can i plz have some comments on this?

Years
  • Allstories said:
    ^ Hey, that's not pixel art! Do you actually sketch out your pixel art like that beforehand? I can understand doing that for larger drawings, but for something that small it just seems like a hindrance.
    its his style O.o;

and Shadow909 try the internet

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Is anyone going to start the May Pixel Art contest? And where are the results for April?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Allstories said:
    Yeah, I start most of my work off as a quick sketch, them go about cleaning it up etc.

Years
  • Allstories said:
    Is anyone going to start the May Pixel Art contest? And where are the results for April?
    Wolf_Vee was judging with some other people

and I don't have a clue about the may one

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Maxxa! That is fantastic. one of the best fakemon ive seen. Is it purely scratch, or have you pulled apart sprites to make it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back