• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Jeeze man.

Here it is:

Spriters Showcase Thread

(Or, for the better version
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    )

[NovaPirate]

Years
    Looks cool.

Anyway, here's a scratch sprite I just did. I hate the pose, but I can't do coils.

Spriters Showcase Thread

I don't really have a name for it... although it's gonna be the water starter in my comic.

Edit:

And here's the backsprite:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Last edited:

qwertyman

+.+
    Years

Yeah, but I meant a single image so it would be easier than having 400+ images. But if noone's made one yet, I'll be the first!

Vulpix is really cool except for the outline on the headband. Peace! ^_^

Water Starter's ok 'xept for the pose. If you really can't make one, just get one off Dratini or Ekans or something and edit it a lot till you can't see it.

Bulbasaur's outline is too thick but he looks really neat. Great job!

Gary OW: two words: NEVER SAVE AS .JPEG. well actully that's four words but nvm... I still like the other one.

I like the Ash backsprite even though I hate Ash. Bwah, stupid voice actor.

The Samson OW is pwnage as always.

... Why are there white lines through Dratini and Uchiha?

All of those are really great, guys! Keep up the good work.

Qwertyman.

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

Years
    Edited Gary overworlds. If you look closely, one is in JPEG., and one is in PNG. I've been yelled about that for longer than you have, trust me.

I'm horrible at large edits, anyways, it would be obvious to tell that it was a dratini edit. I just got another pose idea though.

The seviper mix is a simple one, though better than the ones I have seen, though you could have edited the Seviper base a tad more in someway, you gotta be creative!
    7/10

Last edited:

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    hehe lol thanks for the link tho XD
    Wait, there's no backsprites! I'm not finished off yet! ^_^
    Spriters Showcase Thread Sy hello to Snoviper! Rate please! All the body markings and stuff are in Snorunt colours BTW.
    Nice fusion,a little bit simple though.
    Maybe you could try using snorunt as base next time,but thatll look weird XD
    7.3/10

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2007
    I was bored so I made a poekball wepon
    I call it the ulltima Pokeball!
    Its a wepon in the shape of a pokeball
    Its 100% Custom ^^
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    This is my first pixel-over, ever, so I hope it's good, comments and crits are more than welcome. ^^ And suggestions are a good thing too.
    Spriters Showcase Thread

EDIT:
    I finished by second pixel-over ever I've been working on it for an hour or two, comments, crits and suggestions good - just like last time. ^_^
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Last edited:
    Years
    Erm, it would help if you read the Pixel Art rules first, you need at least 4 examples of sprite work before making a thread. ^_^;

Come now people, it doesn't take much just to look at the rules to see if you're doing things right. :/

And about your fusion, it would've been much plausible if you perhaps sprited the wings rather than ripped them off from an image. o.O

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    KeesZ' sprites ='D

Hi, these are some of my sprites, too bad I cant just give links but.. The first one is a revamp of Celebi from silver, revamped it to RSE. The second one is also a revamp, a Butterfree. Yes I know, it's a little bit.. Fat =P.. Hope you like them. Also, I hope you can see them >.< (Sorry for the thread, I forgot to read the rules..)

Last edited:
    Years
    Eh, pay in mind that a sprite showcase thread requires 4 examples to be shown first off. The Spriters Showcase thread is where you'd showcase 3 or less sprites. Refer to the Pixel Art rules next time before making a thread.

~Moved

Dragon_Rider_Rukario82394

Inheritance Fan
    Years
    Hey, I was wondering if any1 knows where I could find these Pokemon Ranger sprites:

Map & Character Icons
    Ranger ID Thing (On the top scrreen of the pause mennu)
    Hero Sprites

If you know where to find those or any other ones, plz let me know. Thx!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back