• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Spriters Showcase Thread

I tried to get the animation in very smoothly for the blood. About 20 frames. Yeah cc please~
    (The animation reminds me of metal slug :D )

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Spriters Showcase Thread

I tried to get the animation in very smoothly for the blood. About 20 frames. Yeah cc please~
    (The animation reminds me of metal slug :D )
    Yeah.

I wanted to tell you yesterday, but I went to sleep xD
    I think you need to make the gun go back one pixel when you shoot, just to show the force that you receive (it's a big gun, since you use cells).

imapirate

Unprofessional Pirate
    Years
  • Advice on these pl0x anyone?

- grass starter line
    - fire starter line
    - sample trainers for a game of mine that stuck in limbo.

I'm planning on re-working on the first two fakemon from both lines and the female trainer sprite since the shading on that leg is icking me out.

Also I made gym leader mugshots but they are way bigger than these. Should I take the liberty or re-size them so they match the official mugshots?

What do you need advice for? They look perfect! Rarely I've seen custom sprites look that great, congrats!

Now on another subject: I did this, em .., trainer a little while ago when I was lurking /po/ on 420chan but never showed it.

(Just found out I can't post link until I have 15 posts so I had to put it as an attachment =( )

Original? Probably not. Mostly working out the technical abilities on this one. Any advice is welcome =)

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Weeeelllll ive been doing some stuff and heres the end result of blazikein pixel art.

Spriters Showcase Thread

rate please!

Hey, it's really nice! Make Blaziken's mouth closed, it looks less weirder. :) If had to rate you, I would give you uh..... 8/10! Its a nice score lol

Okay, I just made a Gold revamp of Pidgey. I'm new at spriting. So Im making revamps at the moment.

Spriters Showcase Thread
    ----------------------->
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Tadaaaaa! I counfigured the face and head a little bit. And the colours. :D So whataya think?

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Okay, I just made a Gold revamp of Pidgey. I'm new at spriting. So Im making revamps at the moment.

Spriters Showcase Thread
    ----------------------->
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Tadaaaaa! I counfigured the face and head a little bit. And the colours. :D So whataya think?

That looks amazing! You've really updated that well, and I can see the extra (scratched?) detail, in the head plumage and the wings. Keep at it, because if you keep doing stuff like this, I'd be happy to see it!

Lately I've been trying some pixel-overs (i.e. I'm too lazy to work on the scratch I'm doing) and I wanted to see how I can improve this before showcasing it in my thread, so:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

What do you think? CC wanted!​

GaggliusHacks

random pokehacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    well here are some analgamations....they kinda suck tho
    Spriters Showcase Thread

hope u like em
    (used:1st one: oddish(color) natu (head) magby (body) snubull (eyes)
    2nd one: gloom (color) xatu (head) magmar (body) granbull (eyes)
    3rd one: vileplume (color) dunsparce (head) Kangaskan (eyes) magmortar (body)

GaggliusHacks

random pokehacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    thats a very good pixel over! must have taken forever to do!
    10/10 on that epic piece

GaggliusHacks

random pokehacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    its funny how i posted the same thing twice and still no one has responded to it ....is it that bad? lol

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
  • Well I didnt see it. What was it.

Also I did this a while back so thought people would like to see this as the last I post in this thread.
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Completely scratched the head, tailpipes, and flame! No joke!

For those who dont know I was the owner of Lucas Spengals Thread of Sprites! So this is how much I progressed since my last sprites.

PS To Negative-Zero: Wanna enlighten us on how you Edited the mugshot?

Last edited:

GaggliusHacks

random pokehacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    this is what was posted two (now 3) times
    Spriters Showcase Thread

hope u like em
    (used:1st one: oddish(color) natu (head) magby (body) snubull (eyes)
    2nd one: gloom (color) xatu (head) magmar (body) granbull (eyes)
    3rd one: vileplume (color) dunsparce (head) Kangaskan (eyes) magmortar (body)[/QUOTE]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back