• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*SPURT! Katsu's Ash/Satoshi Club*~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Supposed that you were admitted at a hospital ward, and then suddenly it turns out that Ash is your nurse for an 8 hour shift. He went to you to take your vital signs and do his other nursing functions, how would you react? (Making convos is optional)
I will be shocked to see why Ash is a nurse.
Picture:
DP14.jpg

~Rene~ :t136:

Soul-Music

Nurse in the making!
Years
Supposed that you were admitted at a hospital ward, and then suddenly it turns out that Ash is your nurse for an 8 hour shift. He went to you to take your vital signs and do his other nursing functions, how would you react? (Making convos is optional)
I will be shocked to see why Ash is a nurse.
Picture:
DP14.jpg

~Rene~ :t136:

Now that is something.

If Ash is my nurse for the current shift, I would ask him so many questions (yeah, i'm like a nursing instructor):

Me: What are you doing?
Ash: Taking your vital signs.
Me: What for?
Ash: To monitor your condition.
Me: What is my condition?
Ash: You're fine, but you'll be staying here for a few days so to make sure.
Me: Okay. Can i see my chart?
Ash: No. Sorry, you can claim it after you're discharged thank you. That would be all.
Me: You know your scopes. Amazing.
Ash: Thanks, excuse me, I have other patients to attend to.

*Ash leaves*

One day I'll revoke your liscense! Bwahahahaha! (I'm evil)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
VLC is hard to screen capture at times... I had trouble with the Manafi movie.

Hmm.. I don't seem to have any fresh Ashy pics right now. If I find any I'll post later.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Okay and I will post the next topic later. Anyway, here's another picture of Ash:
DP315.jpg

~Rene~ :t025:

Back