• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*SPURT! Katsu's Ash/Satoshi Club*~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
  • Well she got a bad impression of Ash at first since he thought that she was Latias or rather "girl that helped her Pikachu have water" since we didn't know it was latias in the beginning.

Nice picture, Katsu Koneko. I think Hikari is calling Ash.
    Ash picture:

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
  • Thanks.

Next Ash topic:
    What would happen if Ash could transform into a Super Sayain? What do you think would trigger this transformation?

I've been thinking about this for a LONG time since my freshman year in high school and I came up with two answers:

1) If he could, it would have Goku's S.S. hair style and all, nothing too different.

2) It seems obvious to me that to activate the S.S. stage one way is through sheer anger. My view is that "something" could happen to Pikachu, maybe Giovanni (Team Rocket leader) would "do him in" and trigger Ash's rage that he suddenly turn S.S. similar in the DBZ episode when Goku's best friend is killed and his (Goku) anger swells and he transforms. Same concept but different shows.

But when you think about it, it would be interesting if he "did" turn Super Sayain.

P.S. - If you dont know what is a Super Sayain, allow me to show you this.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Next Ash topic:
    What would happen if Ash could transform into a Super Sayain? What do you think would trigger this transformation?

And that... would definitely be an interesting sight. I would think some sort of catastrophic event like a death. Something that causes him to become extremely angry beyond his control.

Years
  • Flavaquil - Yeah. That's basicly the last requirement to transform.

But also being that I thought about this for a VERY long time, I also thought of since Ash's reason for his transformation is anger and revenge (as to why you can all interpet for yourselfs), he might also unintentionally alienate his friends (Max, May, Dawn, Misty, Brock, etc). Because when one is in S.S. state, depending on how well trained the person is in controling such power, he can lose all sense of judgement for sheer emotional anger and emnity against the enemy. In other words, since Ash was NEVER a S.S. before in his life, the only thing he'll ever think about is getting revenge on the person(s) that etheir: killed his best friend Pikachu (no Pokemon can't die), or some other tragic circumstance WITHOUT the proper training to control his emotions.

But like I said it's been in my head for more than a while so... yeah.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • What would happen if Ash could transform into a Super Sayain? What do you think would trigger this transformation?
    That would be awesome. :D And yeah what I think has already been said. xD What if..he was a S.S. in a past life? xD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • What would happen if Ash could transform into a Super Sayain? What do you think would trigger this transformation?
    I am not sure what is Super Sayain.

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Back