• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*SPURT! Katsu's Ash/Satoshi Club*~

Satoshi's Girl

Ash x Emiline = Love
Years
Welcome to the club, Satoshi's Girl. And nice picture you have. Anyway, here's another picture of Ash:
DP57.jpg

~Rene~ :t025:

OMG Thanks Rene and Katsu <3

yay movie 10 is finally up and ash is so hot!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Okay and here's another picture of Ash from movie 10:
1616.jpg

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for the picture

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Since everyone's posting Movie 10 pictures of Ashy~ xD

Image018.jpg

Super Saiyan Ash!
Well... really only Movie 9 Ash but hey. xD

And I only just realised how low quality that was... sorry... my camera phone sucks.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Since everyone's posting Movie 10 pictures of Ashy~ xD

Image018.jpg

Super Saiyan Ash!
Well... really only Movie 9 Ash but hey. xD

And I only just realised how low quality that was... sorry... my camera phone sucks.
Cool picture you have, Alex. I think Ash is inside the yellow light. Is it? I am not sure.

Satoshi's Girl

Ash x Emiline = Love
Years
6ps8pk7.jpg

OMG BROWN EYES *___* And ~Rene~ Glad you like my picture, and yep it does look like his eyes are closed n___n, ive watched all of movie 10 :D my dvd of it is here tmro faints*

want me to post a scan picture of the cover? etc.

819h5js.jpg

You know ive got Pokemon Movie 10, and pokemon episodes on my new ipod :D 80gb one

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
6ps8pk7.jpg

OMG BROWN EYES *___* And ~Rene~ Glad you like my picture, and yep it does look like his eyes are closed n___n, ive watched all of movie 10 :D my dvd of it is here tmro faints*

want me to post a scan picture of the cover? etc.

819h5js.jpg

You know ive got Pokemon Movie 10, and pokemon episodes on my new ipod :D 80gb one
Okay and you are welcome, Satoshi's Girl. And nice Ash pictures you have. I like them.

Back