• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*SPURT! Katsu's Ash/Satoshi Club*~

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Years
  • X3 Thanks so much and sure~

Ashwhatthe2.jpg

Years
  • Thanks Katsu. And poor Ash & Pikachu

Ash: No! Don't leave me here! I have to go to the bathroom!

Pikachu: Pika, Pika!

LOL!!!!!!

What did you all think of "Rise of Darkrai"?

Another good movie although not their best. But I think Sarah Natochenny is getting better as Ash's voice actor, at least she's portraying his emotions more realisticly than before making Ash a more believable character. P.S. - I'll miss Veronica Taylor! :'(

But back to the movie. It was decent for me with the plot and all but I loved the part when the island grew wings and Ash's facial expression once he climbed the top of the LONG stairs!!! LOL!!!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Good pictures, Katsu Koneko. I like the second picture. I mean the movie.
    It's a nice movie. I know that Ash will be in the 10th Pokemon movie. It is cool.

~Rene~ :t025:

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Can I join? Ash is so cool!

Can I join? I love Ash and I love his moments of heroism! The tenth movie was good because Ash was there (LOL!) but I wish he would've done something really heroic and dangerous like in The Temple of the Sea where he risks drowning to save May and Pikachu and everyone else. I especially loved it when he turned his hat backwards! I cheered because he looked so cool! Would anyone here know where I could find images with his hat on backwards?

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • @TheAlliedAxis - Welcome to the club!

It was ok, not the best I agree. Not enough Satoshi moments..I thought it was going to be a great movie..though 8th still is my favorite of all the movies. :3

Years
  • Well one of my friends did, tried making one of that animation, but it turned out icky so I had my friend make it for me. ^^;

:O You haven't heard of Maid Ash? GASP!

AshMaidserve.jpg

LOL!!!!!!! :laugh: Maid Ash!!! He actually pulls the maid outfit nicely. Ha! Put him in any wardrobe and he'll be a sight for sore eyes.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Okay and I will post a new topic about Ash. Here it is:
    Which Pokemons did you think Ash want to catch next?
    Do we have this topic before? I am not sure.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Pokecommunity lost two weeks of posts soo that's why they were deleted.

X3 I looooooved DP71 + 72! Best. DP. Episodes. EVER! :D

AshRiolutalk.jpg
    Nice Ash picture, Katsu Koneko. It looks cool.
    Which Pokemons did you think Ash want to catch next?
    I think he will put Gligar at Professor Oak's lab first and then catch a Eevee.

Back