• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Spy x Family

Years
  • Dual purpose thread, let's go!

1. Just a place for all you guys to talk about arguably the most popular series airing right now.

2. Explain to me why I should join the 2/3rds of the planet watching it right now.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I'm watching it. But only because seemingly everyone and their mother kept going on and on and on and on and on about how good it was.

I didn't see it. At first. Honestly... I still don't. I don't really think it's as good as everyone claims it is. Or it's just me because I don't really like 'spy' stuff. It could very well be the latter.

I've been enjoying it a bit more recently... but only because of Anya honestly.

So I won't convince you because I personally don't think it's as good as everyone claims it is.

Years
  • I'm really interested in this too, despite knowing little about it.. mostly because the art and child character are super adorable. I enjoy series more if the art is good so that is probably reason enough for me to watch sometime lol.

Years
  • It's nothing special but idk what can I say the characters are adorable it's a cute little rom com with some element of people hiding their power/occupation. Love their little pretend family it makes me happy watching them every week. Though I do ever wonder if they'll all be honest with each other, if they ever worked together they could be one of the most powerful units ever but at the same time I want Anya to be safe.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I finished Part One today (english dubbed). Part Two apparently will begin sometime in the Fall

Although I still don't really get why everyone loves this so much... because I certainly didn't... I feel committed at this point and only keep watching because there are funny moments at times and I want Anya to succeed and be happy

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I watched the first three episodes with one of my moms since she used to do spy work. According to her it isn't very accurate, but she likes the characters, story, and art. Personally I'm glad the ending theme Comedy has given Gen Hoshino some much needed attention. I've liked his music for a while, so I'm glad more people have discovered his music.

Back