• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spyro, Drake, Jak & Daxter - The Playstation Fan Club

Years
  • ^I never really get to play that game, but at the same time I wasn't aware of what characters were featured in the game so it didn't appeal to me as much. lol.

I will say that any Syphon Filter game (mainly the first three games of the series) are the games that I will always keep playing no matter how many times I beat it. The storyline is captivating and it was my first shooter game. :3

You should give it a try if you find it cheap! It's a pretty good game. Plus it has the swag walk for Sir Daniel :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's almost like Mario, but only with PlayStation-exclusive characters. If you like Super Mario series, then you'll love this one, Megan. :] Give it a try when you get the chance!

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • It's almost like Mario, but only with PlayStation-exclusive characters. If you like Super Mario series, then you'll love this one, Megan. :] Give it a try when you get the chance!

I would not call all of the characters in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale as being PlayStation exclusive. This is because the Big Daddy is from the BioShock series, which is multiplatform.

As for one PS game I find myself playing again and again is Crisis Core. One of the reasons is because of the New Game+ option.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I would not call all of the characters in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale as being PlayStation exclusive. This is because the Big Daddy is from the BioShock series, which is multiplatform.

I was referring to Sly, haha. Characters in All-Stars Battle Royale are definitely not exclusive to PlayStation, though, yeah. Wouldn't have really liked it if it were, honestly, as it would've made the game seem a bit... limiting, I suppose? xD;;;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Alright, will give it a chance then. :)

I did mention I'm replaying Crash 2, right? It may be a game I'd play over and over again, but it's also a game that I can't complete perfectly because there's always some levels where I'm struggling as if I'm playing the game for the first time. I'm all like AWW COME ON I WENT THROUGH THIS LEVEL BEFORE UGH. Please tell me I'm not the only one that does that with other old PS games. xD

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey you guys, sorry i have been so very absent :(
    Im on vacation at my grandmas, and she has no internet...so yeah, it sucks
    Ill be back home on sunday and will be able to post regularly then :D

In the mean time, this idea for a topic popped up in my mind:

What Playstation-exclusive game series would you like to get a new sequel/prequel?

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    What Playstation exclusive series would you like to see a new sequal/prequal?

I actually have no idea. i would say Kingdom Hearts, but that kinda has a prequal (Birth by Sleep) and KH3 will be coming out sooner or later.
    i don't know if Beyond: Two Souls is PS exlusive or not but i would like to see a sequal of that.

Another one would have to be Fist Of The Forth Star. A prequal of that would be cool.

I have been thinking of a prequal for Infamous too, but i don't know how that would go.

But seeing an Uncharted prequal would be great. Seeing Drake and Sully X amount of years younger, but after they have met for the first time. Now that would be awesome! (At least to me anyway.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd really like to see a sequel to Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, which, I think, was released sometime last year. xD; Am a huge fan of Sly series, and have found this game in particular to be extremely interesting. If there were a continuation for it, I'd imagine it to be even more fun!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I haven't played many of the new playstation exclusives since I have an xbox instead of a PS4, but just reading and watching about games and such that are exclusive, I would love to see a prequel to Shadow of the Colossus. I would want to like go back in time to the sealing of all the Colossi and I think that would be really neat. Not only would it revive the Shadow of the Colossus game for a younger generation but it would also bring back a lot of people that played the original and wanted to see more. (Even though they did have Ico which was a prequel-sequel...anyways...)

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
  • User Name: WooliestSteam1
    PS Systems you own/have owned: PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3.

Answer a topic:

What was you very first Playstation console:
    My very first Playstation console was the PS1, I unfortunately can't remember the exact year they got it for me though. My mum went halves along with my aunt to pick me up a second hand one at a garage sale type thing and then surprised me with it. Needless to say, I was a very happy boy that day! My first games were Casper, Gran Turismo 1 and Crash Bandicoot 1 I believe.

What is your favorite Character out of any PS Game:
    Sly Cooper hands down! It was when I got a PS2 that I discovered this gem of a character. I instantly thought he was the coolest character I'd ever come across. His witty banter along with the fact that he's a thief made him instantly my favorite character and I mean he's a raccoon who drives around in a van with a turtle and a hippo ... how can you not love that? :D

The PS4 - What do you think of the 4th Gen Sony Console:
    I think the PS4 is phenomenally good. Ever since the first reveal Febuary last year was it? I couldn't wait and still can't wait to get my hands on one, I'm just super broke at the minute. I was hyped for it at first but now with games like Uncharted 4 and who knows what else in the pipeline I just want to pick up one more and more each day. I used to play quite a bit on PC during the end of the PS3 life cycle and by that I mean like just before the PS4 was officially announced. I pretty much stopped playing PS all together, however once Sony announced the PS4, I was hooked and I fired up the PS3 and pretty much haven't put it down since.

The PSP and PSVita - Can Sony compete in the handheld department:
    Hmm, that's a tough question. I've only ever had the original PSP which was ok but I haven't got a Vita yet so I can't speak for that. The main problem that I found with the original PSP was the lack of two thumb sticks so games had to be developed around this, usually leading to certain games which handled pretty badly. The Vita has corrected this problem by adding dual thumb sticks but there just doesn't seem to be enough demand for it. Perhaps it's the lack of games? The price? I really have no idea but more games usually doesn't mean a bad thing. Maybe having a wider selection of exclusive titles could bring more people to the Vita.

Chose a Playstation character to represent you: Sly Cooper

SlyCooper.png

Years
  • But seeing an Uncharted prequal would be great. Seeing Drake and Sully X amount of years younger, but after they have met for the first time. Now that would be awesome! (At least to me anyway.)

If my memory serves me correctly, there is a small portion in Uncharted 2 (I believe; someone correct me if I'm wrong) that sheds a little light on how they met, and their younger selves.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    If my memory serves me correctly, there is a small portion in Uncharted 2 (I believe; someone correct me if I'm wrong) that sheds a little light on how they met, and their younger selves.

It was Uncharted 3. But I would like them to expand on that, though.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    User Name: Liberal Army
    PS Systems you have owned: PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3

(NEW TOPIC!)
    What is your favorite weapon from the Jak & Daxter series?

I think I like just all of the weapons from the 'blue set'. Especially the Needle Lazer. Small blue laser bolts that tracks enemies! No aiming needed, how confenient! The Arc Wielder is cool because of the blue electricity and the Vulcan Fury is just an assault rifle that hits hard.

Spoiler:

Back