• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Guys guys guys I should totally rename all of Conan's finishers to "Lightning is awesome" right? :'D

Omg playing on his file feels a little surreal for some reason, hahaha.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I only had his Ven file. :C I opted against changing any.

And omg yay saving his save file gave my Trinity Report the item percentages from the keyblades he got when he beat the extra bosses. Now I don't have to do it with Ven! xD

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    ^3^; I didnt mind if you changed them I know how to changed them back. xDD.
    But thanks Lightning you're so awesome!

what do you mean by surreal?

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Sorry, I haven't been here in a while but I have an important question. D:

When the heck did these two clubs merge? xD

After playing BBS like crazy, I need to come here and say hi to everyone in the club I've been sadly not checking. XD Hey all!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    You have to continually get 'Cool' or better on a song to get the 'Master' level of that song, you must then get 'Cool' or better on the 'Master' level of initial songs to get new songs and so on.

By the way..I hate Ice Cream beat..especially for Ven's story.

ソラ

Years
    Well Hmmmm. Well okay and than if i did hand and hand will i get the mickey shape symbol on mini games??

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    They've said about us switching our phones off, but nothing about playing video games in class~ 8D But yes, the PSP disk reader is incredibly loud. x_x It's a small price to pay though, because I love the screen / graphics display.

Can't you use headphones? In my school, it's strictly forbidden to bring gaming consoles in school. And also, mobile phones are to be switched off during class period.

I beat Chain of Memories in the restroom, since having game systems aren't allowed in my school unless they serve an educational purpose and I left after I finished my test. Thank god for headphones hehe.

On a related note, Super Smash Bros. Melee once got me an A in Math. We were suppose to create a board game that used some form of math, so I created one based on Mario Party, only I replaced Minigames with a 1-Stock match in Melee. I even made a game piece for each of the playable characters in Melee, as well as cards for 'What If' characters that could make it into Brawl (they were Sonic, MegaMan, Geno, & Sora). The teacher was gone and the sub we got was sleeping on her desk, so we played Melee the entire time. When she got back, she said I would have to demonstrate it again, but everyone in the class said my game was the greatest, so she changed her mind and gave me an A.

Hey Crystal! It's amazing that you beat games in restrooms. I can never do that! It's also awesome that you created a board game with characters in video games.

But I think I did something even more crazier. I copied the whole Kingdom Hearts 1, Re: CoM and 358/2 days story and translated it in Chinese, so nobody will know that I copied Kingdom Hearts. I included the death list
    of the organization as well. When my teacher read it, she gave me 95 out of a 100. (Except that I removed the Disney characters and changed the worlds' names, for example: Hollow Bastion will be something like Castle of Darkness, Et Cetra.)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I tried to do that with Chain of Memories Reverse/Rebirth in my English class, but my teacher just assumed that I stole it..so I instead did a more Teen rated parody of the Kingdom Hearts series.

ソラ

Years
    Well I need one more command to get the mickey sign on Command Collection. and I know where to get it, its in the Mirage Arena, its a friend command. xD.

and I think I need to do hand and Hand thats it for mini games.

as for Trinity report, I think I have to get everyone to 100% to make it 100%, and I need to do the Frozen Fortune 30 summon trophy right?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I got hungry just now, and went to raid the kitchen fridge. I found my favourite cheese spread, and as I was looking at it, something popped into my head:

Spoiler:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Square-Enix finally released the trailer showing Tifa to the public.
    https://www.siliconera.com/2010/10/...im-final-fantasy-closed-mega-theater-trailer/
    They also updated the Dissidia 012 official site showing off Kain, Lightning, Warrior of Light, & Garland, along with their secondary costumes. There's also a DLC tab showing Lightning's 3rd Birthday & Cloud's KH costumes. The DLC tab makes me believe we may be seeing more DLC costumes and possibly characters.
    https://www.square-enix.co.jp/dissidia_012/

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Yeah, the original Final Fantasy Fan Club kinda disappeared, so I fused these two..I figured most of us are fans of both series.

Final Fantasy VIII could very well get Rinoa & Seifer. Not every game will get a new character and some may get more then one. We'll have to wait and see. I'm still expecting Yuna & Seymour to appear.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Auron, please~!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!

If I got Auron, I would own. Even if he sucked, I would make him awesome. That is my story. /brick'd

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Auron is likely, but I think we'll only get Yuna (who may act akin to Cecil) and Seymour, since they were originally intended for Dissidia before being replaced by Tidus and Jecht respectively.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I tried the VS fight. Totally got my butt handed to me in a pretty package. I faileded >.>

Back