• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It's... Lex-ee-us, actually. :| I'm pretty sure, anyway. (I kinda rushed through Riku's story in Re:COM in English. x_x)

Cherrim

Years
    ...because I'm lazy and it requires hooking up my PS2-----

Wait it is hooked up, I was playing KH2 last night.

*finds re:com disc*

Cherrim

Years
    I probably should've done that. XD; Popped in my disc and failed at going through the menu because of the reversed X/O buttons and promptly forgot what I was trying to watch and watched my favourite cutscene a few times lmao.

It's Lex-ee-is, kinda. :( The U is pretty silent and the A isn't pronounced at all. And it's "Zexiun".

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I probably should've done that. XD; Popped in my disc and failed at going through the menu because of the reversed X/O buttons and promptly forgot what I was trying to watch and watched my favourite cutscene a few times lmao.

It's Lex-ee-is, kinda. :( The U is pretty silent and the A isn't pronounced at all. And it's "Zexiun".
    Aww Lightning. Favorite Scenes always glued me to screen, never get tried of them.:3

YES YES YES, I beat Ventus Story :3

Now for Aqua's!

Cherrim

Years
    fffffff now I'm watching it repeatedly again. *turns off ps2*

;_; lmao I always do that when I'm playing this game.

ソラ

Years
    fffffff now I'm watching it repeatedly again. *turns off ps2*

;_; lmao I always do that when I'm playing this game.
    Its tempting to watch it, I mean its a favorite cutscene. Lol I can't bare it when i watch Xion going Crazy on Roxas in days.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Favourite keyblade: Oblivion

Favourite Org XIII member: Axel

Favourite character: Riku

Favourite world: Either Lion King or Halloween Town

Favourite Disney World: Same lol

Favourite cutscene: The were I thinks its Riku and Roxas fighting and they go to the world that never was I believe

Favourite FF character: Cloud

Favourite heartless: The Neoshadows, I know they are week but they are still cool looking.

Favourite nobody: Not sure

Favourite version: KH2

Favourite drive form: Final form

KairiHearts

Keyblade Wielder.I'm a Boy!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Oh!A kingdom hearts club?This place has everything!May I join?
    Oh!To answer those questions(I saw :) )
    Favourite keyblade: Oathkeeper or Kingdom Ket

Favourite Org XIII member: Roxas

Favourite character: Kairi

Favourite world: Hmm...It's a toughie.Twilight town!

Favourite Disney World: Timeless River.

Favourite cutscene: Hmm..Near the ending of Kingdom hearts 2.I nearly cried...It's sad and happy..

Favourite FF character: I don't pay much attention to Final fantasy but,Leon,

Favourite heartless: The Shadow.

Favourite nobody: The Knight one.

Favourite version: Kingdom Hearts 358/5 days haven't played it yet but want to.

Favourite drive form: Valor Form.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Oh!A kingdom hearts club?This place has everything!May I join?
    Oh!To answer those questions(I saw :) )
    Favourite keyblade: Oathkeeper or Kingdom Ket

Favourite Org XIII member: Roxas

Favourite character: Kairi

Favourite world: Hmm...It's a toughie.Twilight town!

Favourite Disney World: Timeless River.

Favourite cutscene: Hmm..Near the ending of Kingdom hearts 2.I nearly cried...It's sad and happy..

Favourite FF character: I don't pay much attention to Final fantasy but,Leon,

Favourite heartless: The Shadow.

Favourite nobody: The Knight one.

Favourite version: Kingdom Hearts 358/5 days haven't played it yet but want to.

Favourite drive form: Valor Form.

Sure thing, welcome.
    ~Member List Updated~

Cherrim

Years
    Because my brother lost my PSP and he's currently saved up *checks register* $0 dollars at paying me back. I don't have the money to get it as I'm investing so much in my coming ps3.
    Omg, that sucks. D: Is he just not saving up and spending his money on other stuff or does he just have no source of income? Regardless, that sounds awful. ;_;

KairiHearts

Keyblade Wielder.I'm a Boy!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Thanks for letting me join.
    -cracks knuckles-

Have any of you beat Xenahort's forms?(All of them?)

It's kind-of hard..

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    i just want ask if Coded released in english do you guys will get it?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    If Coded will be released in English, good thing I'll be getting a new phone for my birthday this year because the one I have now might not be compatible with the game.

Cherrim

Years
    As far as I know, it only works on one model of phone in Japan anyway. And of course that model doesn't exist here so... I dunno. I'm still crossing my fingers hoping they'll port it to PSP or... even the Apple App store would be acceptable. :(

If I had the money, I'd look into importing a Docomo phone with Coded pre-loaded or something but alas... XD;

ソラ

Years
    As far as I know, it only works on one model of phone in Japan anyway. And of course that model doesn't exist here so... I dunno. I'm still crossing my fingers hoping they'll port it to PSP or... even the Apple App store would be acceptable. :(

If I had the money, I'd look into importing a Docomo phone with Coded pre-loaded or something but alas... XD;
    That'll be cool if they port it to the PSP.
    :33

Cherrim

Years
    I swear I remember reading that part of the Final Fantasy XIII compilation (Agito?) was destined for mobile phones but it was going to get a PSP port so ever since I've been silently hoping for a port for Coded, too, since it's probably the only way we'll ever see it here.

Back