• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • I have my own theory, but I expect it's wrong. XD It's funny, we spend all this time speculating, then the game comes out, and the twists turn out to be something quite simple.

Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I have my own theory, but I expect it's wrong. XD It's funny, we spend all this time speculating, then the game comes out, and the twists turn out to be something quite simple.

Spoiler:
    I don't mind all the speculation and weird theories. I much prefer that kind of fan involvement before a game comes out.

Makes faaaar more sense to me than all the people who are already shipping Terra/Ven omg. :|

Cherrim

Years
  • I'm ashamed to say I have a friend who shipped them before the trailers, iirc. Like before anything but their looks were released. :( Or something like that. fffff.

I admit I ship some really weird pairings and sometimes characters that weren't even in the same games but... at least I wait until I know how each character *acts* before doing that. XD;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I know that some people are comparing them to Cloud and Zack, because of their designs. :3 And perhaps basing it from that? XD

Shipping based on actions is the way to go. :D -cough-AkuRoku-cough- At the end of the day though, people are entitled to ship whoever they want- I have my own pairings that I like, but I won't try and force 'em on others in the hope that they'll respect me in the same way. XD

NoblemanNick

Creator
    Years
  • This is my theory really about BBS:

Terra is Xehanhort. I mean they both look the same, I think MX will do to Terra like Ansem Seeker of Darkness did to Riku. Fuse with him to create Xhenhort. The Unbirths (new enemy) are a prototype of the heartless. Xehenhort would use his data and further his experiment in Ansem's lab. Terra is betrayed by Ven which they hint at Ven betrays Terra in some way. I think Ven hands over Terra to MX and then he is able to fuse their powers together. I think before Terra is taken over by MX that he lets a part of him go and it makes the Lingering Sentiment from Final Mix+. I think Ven is Sora's brother or realitive. But when Ven is erased, also referring to BBS Trailer when Ven says "erase me", his memories are gone from Sora. But a remnant still remains and it manifests itself when Roxas is formed and so he takes on the apperance of Ven. It would also reveal why Xemnas had Aqua's armor in Final Mix+. The Dark Apprentice I have no idea who it could be. Althoguh it's not really spoilers more of a speculation just be warned if some things surprise you.

EDIT: Yeah, I really thought the twist in Days was going to be epic!

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • My theory is that Xehanort is actually Ven in Terra's body. In the trailer that's been released, Terra thanks Ven for saving his life, and it's also alluded to that something happens to Ven. In which case, I reckon whatever's happening to Ven, Terra tries to stop it by giving him his heart or something, thus causing Ven to become Terra and Terra (as Ven) to disappear- or go into Riku, seeing as Riku was the supposed to be the master of the Keyblade. When Riku accepted the darkness in KH1, that was then transferred to Sora which explains why Roxas looks like Ven? I dunno.

I'm also thinking about something to do with the Keyblade Riku had in KH1- the one made from the princesses' hearts. Can people become Keyblades? Or have their power stored in one?

Personally, I think it's too obvious that Terra = Xehanort. =/ My theory's probably wrong though. XD

Ven~

twelvie lyfe
    Years
  • could i join, i really love kingdomhearts
    i also finished kh days

ya know....

I think Braig (Xigbars complete self) is the black armoured guy that follows Xehanort around because in kh days Xigbar see's Xion as Ven so Braig has probably seen Ven before

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • My theory is that Xehanort is actually Ven in Terra's body. In the trailer that's been released, Terra thanks Ven for saving his life, and it's also alluded to that something happens to Ven. In which case, I reckon whatever's happening to Ven, Terra tries to stop it by giving him his heart or something, thus causing Ven to become Terra and Terra (as Ven) to disappear- or go into Riku, seeing as Riku was the supposed to be the master of the Keyblade. When Riku accepted the darkness in KH1, that was then transferred to Sora which explains why Roxas looks like Ven? I dunno.

I'm also thinking about something to do with the Keyblade Riku had in KH1- the one made from the princesses' hearts. Can people become Keyblades? Or have their power stored in one?

Personally, I think it's too obvious that Terra = Xehanort. =/ My theory's probably wrong though. XD

This doesn't make sense to me.XD I doubt people can become Keyblades. Maybe it's the Power of the Princesses' of Heart in the Keyblade.(I think I have no Idea what I'm talking about now! XD)

NoblemanNick

Creator
    Years
  • Braig is a good chance of being the Apprentice as he does allude to them also Kingdom Hearts 2, "Your not half the person the others were". Meaning he's fought the Chaser's before. Well Mickey is not the King yet and is being trained by Yen Sid still since he still has the "Star Seeker". Also in KH1 I always thought why did Ansem appear before Sora. I believe if Ansem SOD is apart of Terra that he went to find Riku on Destiny Islands, but instead found Sora.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • ~Member List Updated~

I'm speculating many different theory for Xehanort's identity, although Terra is one of them since he refers to Aqua's armor and Keyblade as an "old friend".

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Well if the DA is Braig, I wonder if we'll get any sort of insight on the rest of Master Ansem's apprentices?

As for the Terra/Xehanort question: I think it is plausable the Terra is Xehanort (that's what I thought when I saw the trailer thingie. Especially when his eyes went all weird upon seeing Kingdom Hearts.), but it seems a little too obvious. This is a Square Enix game after all. ;)

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • ^ Same here.
    I do want to know the exact chain of events that led to the Appentices becoming Nobodies.
    However, I am more interested in knowing about Saix and up. Such as: what worlds did they come from and how did they loose their hearts, ect.

Cherrim

Years
  • On the one hand, I'd love to learn more about the Others of the Organization members--original 6 and past that--but... I'd also be kinda sad if/when the pasts my friends and I made up turn out to be completely wrong, etc. XD; So I guess I wouldn't be against learning more about them but I'm not really disappointed if we don't, either.

NoblemanNick

Creator
    Years
  • I am guessing that the original apprentices of Ansem were created into Nobodies when Xehanhort was experimenting on the heartless which could be the birth of the Nobodies. The rest however could of been simple attacks on them by Heartless I believe. I also wondered, if you notice all the organization member represent some sort of personality or concept. Xemnas is Nihility, Saix is rage, Marluxia is Vanity, Larxene is malice, Axel is carefree, Demyx is laziness or cowardness, Lexues is could be lust as he tries to lore Riku into the darkness, or regret as he regrets that the fighting ever started. Xigbar could be the calmness, Zexion the manipulating, Xaldin could also interchange these rolls or the liar, Vexen the Academic, Luxord is chance, and Roxas is the outcast or the tipping of the scale.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • oh geez here comes the super multiquote since i've been gone for a week lol.

I'd contribute a few banners if I could, but I fail at graphics. ;w;

And I found a really sweet looking Kingdom Key on the internet, but apparently I'm not allowed to buy it. T_T;
    lol thats ok. and thanx for reminding me actually i keep forgetting to post pics of the keyblade i welded together from scratch :)

I already watched the cutscenes for Days, I'm really angsty to play it however. Also BBS isn't to far behind as the demo was out in Japan. I think within late 2010 we may get BBS. Although the TGS is coming up soon, more news on Kingdom Hearts to come.
    that'd be nice. BBS looks awesome in every sense.

I'm the opposite- usually I hate spoilers, but because I'm too impatient for this game to come out, I've acquainted myself with the plot etc. :3
    gah i know whatcha mean i did that with Crisis Core: FFVII
    i have never even played the game, but i could tell ya most of the story :(

I managed to acquire $40 so I used most of it to reserve Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. So now I have one month to play through Dissidia Final Fantasy and then pick up Days when its released.
    hah lol knowin you you'll pull it off pretty easily :P

My PSP collects dust. v_v; I still have one or two games for it that I haven't even taken out of the shrinkwrap yet but all my other consoles get more playtime. I don't think I've turned mine on in almost a year. I'm not picking up Dissidia for a while so aside from Assassin's Creed PSP, BBS will probably be the next PSP game I actually care enough to get.

I can't wait for it. *_* I wanna see what the battle system is like.
    well if its collecting dust feel free to send it to me lol.

can i join(makes puppy dog face.)
    yay we have a puppy ^_^
    I hope it just ties up all the loose ends from KH2. XD I wonder if Xehanort's true identity is as obvious as it seems from the trailers...
    well i dont know how many loose ends it will tie up seeing as how its like 10 years earlier lol. i think its more of the setup for the other KH games, like how it all began y'know?

Well maybe not people, but the power of their hearts? XD I dunno, Nomura's proved to us many times that the impossible is possible- and who knows what he's got up his sleeves.
    well, then imagine what the kingdom key is made from? probably the heart's of the worlds as a defense. i think its probably more like the will to be that makes the keyblades, like Riku's way to the dawn keyblade (which i plan on making next and selling off possibly)

ah ok now theres the end of the quoting bomb :P

Back