• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] square shinys

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
  • Any body else feel like square shinys should of been a different shiny all together. Missed opportunity to make all the anime exclusive shinys game canon like purple kecleon, pink butterfree , and the purple toxepex

Years
  • I doubt they'd make a whole different set of recolors just for these honestly. I don't care too much for square shinies, especially when there's no telling if they'll keep these animations in future games. =( might just consolidate it back to one again

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Definitely a missed opportunity not to make alternate color Shinies, but I don't mind them. Gives me something rarer to hunt if normal Shinies start feeling too easy. However, I kind of wish that this "rare" animation was exclusive to full-odds Shinies while Shinies chained, MM'd, etc. used the basic animation.

Last edited:
    Back