• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Squirrels come in lots of colours!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Following the giant promotion train that's been going lately, everyone welcome PC's resident Squirrel as the new moderator of Pokémon Trivia! So spam up the thread with squirrels, digimon, yu-gi-oh cards or whatever nerdy stuff he loves, and let's celebrate that he's finally back on staff :D

Despite having only been back for a few weeks, you've brought great levels of activity into the section along with you, and I couldn't think of anyone more suited to moderate the section than you! I know you always used to talk about how PT was the only other section you really wanted to be a moderator of, back when we were moderating PoC, and I'm so happy you finally got it! You're still one of the best mods I've yet to see on the site, and your personality fits PT perfectly, I'm looking forward to seeing whatever you'll bring to the table. So good luck, and enjoy your time back on staff!

-insert cool gif here when i find one cba right now-

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    YOOO CALLED IT JUNO MAGE AND WOBBU CAN CONFIRM

srsly bb you been great over there i been lurking a bit and wow look at u <33 congrats~~

Years
    Weeeee :D

congrats <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    'Eeeeey! You totally deserve this after all the activity that you've brought back to the place while I've been away. With the two of us together barring any charger accidents we can make that place even a better place to be am I right?

But seriously, out of anyone out there for a partner you would have always been my first choice. ♥

Sirfetch’d

I told you that you were getting modded you had like a smod on your profile and everything congrats yay!!!!

Don't leave this time :<

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I just noticed the moderator tag under your name, but I wasn't surprised at all. Well, maybe a little, because it just appeared there. As I said on the Appreciation thread a few days ago, you really brought a nice spirit to Pokémon Trivia so I think you'll do great! Congrats, Squirrel! (Now you don't have to ask other people to close threads for you ;))

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Following the giant promotion train that's been going lately, everyone welcome PC's resident Squirrel as the new moderator of Pokémon Trivia! So spam up the thread with squirrels, digimon, yu-gi-oh cards or whatever nerdy stuff he loves, and let's celebrate that he's finally back on staff :D

Despite having only been back for a few weeks, you've brought great levels of activity into the section along with you, and I couldn't think of anyone more suited to moderate the section than you! I know you always used to talk about how PT was the only other section you really wanted to be a moderator of, back when we were moderating PoC, and I'm so happy you finally got it! You're still one of the best mods I've yet to see on the site, and your personality fits PT perfectly, I'm looking forward to seeing whatever you'll bring to the table. So good luck, and enjoy your time back on staff!

-insert cool gif here when i find one cba right now-
    Thanks birdbrain, if it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have come back at all so I have you to thank for this :D I'll make sure to keep begging for your help on solving the anagram puzzles! Now come back too plz :(

YOOO CALLED IT JUNO MAGE AND WOBBU CAN CONFIRM

srsly bb you been great over there i been lurking a bit and wow look at u <33 congrats~~
    Haha thanks Anna :D Won't be the same without you here this time though :(

Saw this one coming with all the activity you've brought to PT.

Congratss! 8)
    Thanks Blue, you've been a big part of raising the activity too so hopefully we can all continue it :D

Weeeee :D

congrats <3
    Thanks Snivy, cutest picture ever XD

'Eeeeey! You totally deserve this after all the activity that you've brought back to the place while I've been away. With the two of us together barring any charger accidents we can make that place even a better place to be am I right?

But seriously, out of anyone out there for a partner you would have always been my first choice. ♥
    Thanks Tara, it means more to hear this from you than anyone! Now that you're back too let's make this something awesome(r) :D

I told you that you were getting modded you had like a smod on your profile and everything congrats yay!!!!

Don't leave this time :<
    I'll try my best not to! Thanks Chase XD

I just noticed the moderator tag under your name, but I wasn't surprised at all. Well, maybe a little, because it just appeared there. As I said on the Appreciation thread a few days ago, you really brought a nice spirit to Pokémon Trivia so I think you'll do great! Congrats, Squirrel! (Now you don't have to ask other people to close threads for you ;))
    Haha, thanks Han! Let me know if you have any cool ideas you want to bring up for the section, you always seem to have the most creative thinking out of all of us :D

Woooh go Squirrel! Congrats on that!
    Have fun flaunting your new title! :D
    Spoiler:
    Thanks Flare, love the picture XD

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Holy crap, I'm gone for like 12 hours and this happens?

All kidding aside, nice job pal! It took you only a day to transform PT into a wayyy more fun place, and I feel honored to have witnessed it firsthand. Keep up the great work! (And we still have that duel to look forward to! =P)

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot! Here, have a gift:

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Yay, Ozzy is now part of the cool kids club :D

You're really awesome to play with in the Pokemon Trivia section, it's practically your hometown. You also make the best threads ever, so I'm sure you'll be an awesome mod :D

Years
    Whoa whoa whoa has it really been many years since Pokemon Trivia last got a mod?

But I did hear about your activity over there so it was going to happen somehow, and I'm glad that you're back on the staff team dude. If you brought loads of cuteness to Pokemon Clubs all that time ago I'm sure you'll be able to do it again for Pokemon Trivia.

Best of luck to you Ozzy and uh, don't let too many squirrels into the field.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    damn ozzycakes :3 you sure are going places :)

i still remember your promotion to mod on poc and it was like years ago :p

glad to see you on staff again :3 dont leave ffs

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Holy crap, I'm gone for like 12 hours and this happens?

All kidding aside, nice job pal! It took you only a day to transform PT into a wayyy more fun place, and I feel honored to have witnessed it firsthand. Keep up the great work! (And we still have that duel to look forward to! =P)

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot! Here, have a gift:

OMG YAY RODENUT ♥ Thanks Revise, you've been a huuuuge part of the activity boost too though so you should congratulate yourself XD

CONGRATS KOALA DO ME PROUD

OMG YAY THANKS I LOVE IT CAN I KEEP IT

Yay, Ozzy is now part of the cool kids club :D

You're really awesome to play with in the Pokemon Trivia section, it's practically your hometown. You also make the best threads ever, so I'm sure you'll be an awesome mod :D
    Thanks dude, you've been really fun to play with too, hopefully we can find some more fun games to make :D

Congrats!, you been doing a great job. I saw this coming, I have to admit it. Keep at it!, I can't wait to see what's next in PT.
    Thanks man, hopefully we can make some cool stuff happen soon :D

WELCOME BACK MY BROTHER; It's going to be soooo fun with you around. <33
    Thanks Shawn, I'll still make sure to spend time beating you in LoL :D

yay welcome back!! very much deserved!
    THANK YOU :D

Whoa whoa whoa has it really been many years since Pokemon Trivia last got a mod?

But I did hear about your activity over there so it was going to happen somehow, and I'm glad that you're back on the staff team dude. If you brought loads of cuteness to Pokemon Clubs all that time ago I'm sure you'll be able to do it again for Pokemon Trivia.

Best of luck to you Ozzy and uh, don't let too many squirrels into the field.
    Haha thanks Hikari, I'll try my best but no promises - squirrels are far too fun!

aaaaaa Congrats!! I'm very happy for you. Trivia has quite the awesome mod duo. :D
    OMG CUTEST THINGS EVER. Thanks Cirno, you always make the section a lot of fun to be in!

damn ozzycakes :3 you sure are going places :)

i still remember your promotion to mod on poc and it was like years ago :p

glad to see you on staff again :3 dont leave ffs
    Thanks gunner, hopefully we can talk again soon it's been ages XD

I saw a squirrel.

But this one's better looking :P Have a nice time in the world of Pokémon randomness!
    Thanks - you'd best have been talking about me being better looking!!!

Back