• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Squirtle Club 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    May I join the Squirtle club?Squirtle is like the cutest little starter Pokemon in the world!It evolves into my favorite Blastoise^^

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    here's a pic of Squirtle from the Pokemon Snap game
    Squirtle Club 2.1

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Pincushion said:
    Yep, Squirtle Club was the greatest, and it is again, its always been extreamly busy, wich I find awesome it must be because Squirtles the coolest pokemon around, and yes as Paul said, we're all friends at the squirtle club whuahahaha...

Squirtle Club 2.1
    Well...I am a big squirtle fan and actually..i had joined previous squirtle clubs started by username...wel..i would like to get myself into this one as well..but i harly believe i have enough time to be nearly as active as back then....

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    ujjwalpokemon said:
    Well...I am a big squirtle fan and actually..i had joined previous squirtle clubs started by username...wel..i would like to get myself into this one as well..but i harly believe i have enough time to be nearly as active as back then....

I am username hehe, I remember you *poke*!

Welcome to the club new comers.

Satoshi-san i've been looking for that picture for ages, I have the pok?mon card its on =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hey! The Squirtle Club is back! This is like my favorite club X3;

...I only have the original TCG. I haven't seen any other squirtle cards pop up ;_;

Wait. I think I may have one other ^^" But I'm not sure.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Can I join? Squirtle is my favorite Kanto starter, I also love how May is getting one ^^, oh and heres a pic, though it might have been posted before, I don't know...

Squirtle Club 2.1

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Thanks! XP!!!

I liked the new voice they got for Squirtle in the anime, the old one wasn't that good, in my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back