• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Squirtle club! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY everyone can join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Ok, poem time!

Squirtle, Squirtle,
    A tiny turtle.
    He makes an addition
    To Ash's wonderful team
    Whenever they beat a Pokemon
    The opponent screams.

There ya go! :)

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    well! that was good enough for a good comment!

I am very sad that i can't create poems but here's a little try : -

Squirtle!
    A small,powered turtle!
    Better than any other;
    Saved within mighty skull;
    Has enchanting cuteness;
    Making it the cutest pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    & Me lol, I dunno whats happend, ts been a bad squirtle club week, we can bring it back though lol!

Common!

sceptile master

Digimon king
    Years
    ive got an idea Why dont we make a contest or poems about the word Squirtle?
    The rules are these:the words must be writed with the inicial (like squirtle must be writed with the S)and the inicial must be in the first or ultimate character no numbers allowd.
    like this:
    S quirtle
    Q uaintness
    U nviatal
    I s
    R ocking
    T hem
    alL
    yE

Years
    ok for my squirtle story, oyu jsut decide/make-up what you think/want to happen to squirtle continuing where the stroy left off as him going back to the fire fighter's squad after the Johto Championships. or you could write it about what happens to the squirtle squad after thier leader left. the story must be five lines at most and 4 lines at least (sentences=lines) and must end w/ the word squirtle or else! =) the first word must not be squirtle, or any other pokemon or else that is diqualified from the contest (but u can sitll post it) if u dont want it as a contest thing then maybe u can still use it for fun, like every week a new story is added to the squirtle site and it has it own section, and it could inspire others to write stuff too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't have any squirtle stories.......not right now...I'll post one if an idea strikes me...

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hey, Im bACK, I've been so busy this week, so sorry if i haven't been on much im really back now lol, just about to go update the site, and i need people to email me there comp ideas like that story and poem one, that way i can find them easyer!

Thanks alot [email protected] to email me!

username

NEW COMPITION too! See Squirtle Clubs site!

Last edited:

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Here is my poem!

A Day In The Life Of A Squirtle

When Squirtle first wakes up, all he thinks about is food. So, he gets up and eats his breakfast consisting of some Pokefood. "Squirt, Squirtle, Squirt." he said in reply. Next, Squirtle takes a daily walk around the Viridian Forest, where he lives. "Squirtle!" He said to an Oddish, meaning, "Hello". Oddish said hello in return. He then walked over to the pond for a drink. The water was very fresh and tasty. It was very clear. He looked in the water and saw a reflection. It wasn't a Squirtle, it was a Pikachu. "Hello Pikachu!" Squirtle said in Squirtle language. "Pika, chu!" He said replying to Squirtle. He said "Hey, Squirtle! What's up?!" and Squirtle said, "Nothing, you?" "Same." "That's Cool," Said Squirtle. "I have to go, bye!" Squirtle walked on. He went to go and live the rest of his day.

The End

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Very Nice Star!

Hmmm....I think I got one:

Alone in The Forgotten Woods

Squirtle moved slowly, cautously threw the dark woods. The full moon provided the only light, but the squirtle hated the moon. Hated it always watching, always watching...... Out of the corner of its eye, squirtle saw a little rattata coming. With lightning speed, squirtle lashed out with a devastating iron tail, KOing the poor thing.

"hehehe" The squirtle chuckled to itself,"Maybe I will be able to kill him in one blow! Muhahahahahaha!" [which was in PokeSpeech of course]

I don't feel like writing anymore right now......Killer Squirtle.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back