• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Squirtle, squirtle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    I wanted to have a nice Blastoise to blast, pun intended, through some teams.
    Anyway, I've a bunch off little turtles in my box, who are in need of a new trainer.

- No nicknames
    - Modest Nature
    - 5/6 IV's
    - HA: Rain Dish
    - Egg moves: Water Spout, Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere.

Let me know if you want some, I also have 3 adamant Dratini's with HA and Extreme speed left!

My FC is: 1178-0201-8499 & I don't mind what I get in return, any spare you can miss or another breedject would be fine! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    I would like one of the squirtles and dratinis if you dont mind :). However, I dont have much of value to trade since I don't breed pokemon for stats :(.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    I would like one of the squirtles and dratinis if you dont mind :). However, I dont have much of value to trade since I don't breed pokemon for stats :(.
    I don't mind what I get in return, anything will do! :D What's your FC?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2022
    if you have a dratini left, want to trade it for an adamant blaze charmander 5 IV's (no SPA) with D dance and outrage? level 1 no nickname ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    I've got you all added! Just add me, FC is in the first post, and toss a trade when you see me pop online :D

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
  • I've got you all added! Just add me, FC is in the first post, and toss a trade when you see me pop online :D

Is your IGN A-J? Mine is Isaac, I'm down to pick up one of the squirtles next time we're both on :)

And is there any chance I could get a nickname put on it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    I still have some Squirtles left, but I'm swamped at the moment with Uni stuff. I'll be online every now and than, if you guys PM me your FC's, i'll toss a trade in your way if i see you guys online!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    I still have some Squirtles left, but I'm swamped at the moment with Uni stuff. I'll be online every now and than, if you guys PM me your FC's, i'll toss a trade in your way if i see you guys online!

Tossed you a reply with my friend code ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back