• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sr's Chao Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    k since i was away on camp i did'nt notice that the rules have changed that where not allowed to do sprite shope,then i gusse i can at least show my Chao animations to the peps,have a look!:

Sr's Chao Showcase

Sr's Chao Showcase

Sr's Chao Showcase

Sr's Chao Showcase

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    Lol, these are pretty cool. The top one is kinda trippy ^^U. "shadow' reminds me alot of akuma, I think its the hair. Devil reminds me of a very sadistic bomberman. I think your bg's behind each of the anims adds alot of flavor to the sprites, scanlines rule XD!

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
    they are very cute!! im a chao lover myself so i like em alot...good shading and stuff and may i use one as my avy plz?

Years
    poke_spriter: This is the second time I'm telling you, so this is now a warning: Go indepth in your commenting, say what you like about the work. If you're unable to make a good comment then don't even make one at all. Remember, this is a warning.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
    I like how the animations really dipict the chaos attitude. The devil one looks rather satanic, I LOVE IT!

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    Wow, these are really cool and cute, though the animations for the 1st, 2nd, and 4th one are kinda fast. It'd look better and more realistic if you slowed them down. The 3rd one's fine.

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    Chao lover:Yes u may use it as your avartar but plz use credit

Poke_Spriter:Thankz dude,I agree Sonic dose rock!!!:P

AssassinX:Thankz the animations are all thankz to AGif animator,Thankz to Jedite1000 for giving me the link to download it

Red Lugia:Thankz,yeah sorry about that but thats the high'st time limit the Animator will let me go to SORRY!

D.Sephiroth:Thankz,i might put some up tommorw,Note:Thease are kinda hard to make and take alot of time to make them!

Thank you all for your comment so far there all good hope to see you guys post here agian and i will update this tommorow with 2 more chaos or if i got time maybe more

~SR

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    Thankz,Soz that i haven't been on im making my new site called Graphic Masters so yeah BUT i will most defently post them up on SatrudaY

Magma_Hank

Fear the Green Dragonair
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    cool how did u do the animations i try to figure out but im not a good spriter but i will be

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Ooh, all of them are amazing! I esp. like the first one; it's really cute, and it looks like it took a lot of time to animate it XD The fourth one is just plain cool; firepower! =O

Years
    OMG those are really good! I like chaos, but I'm no good at making even a pokemon one. Sadly... But these are really good! Keep up the good work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back