• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen St Patrick's Day Special Unova Poll!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm gonna have to go with Snivy and it's evo line. Snivy kind of reminds me of Treecko since both are calm have a cool demeanor about them. Plus I love the personality Ash's Snivy has in the anime. I love how calm and mysterious she is and how she looks after Ash and his friends' other Pokemon.

Neeni

Stage On!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2013
Virizion is definitely a fav for me! she's so beautiful and majestic and powerful and ajahsdjkahskdja ♥
she's my fav muskedeer because of how she was in the movie, she's very kind and righteous I just loved her ever more!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
No Leavanny ;_;

Lilligant and Reuniclus here! I always liked the lady-ish grass types like Bellossom and roselia. And Reuniclus looks really cool, plus he's rather powerful as well!

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Haxorus is more of a dirty yellow than green tbh...
I'm going with Serperior, because he's the one grass starter that I actually like

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
PETILIL IS THE BEST GREEN POKEMON NOT JUST IN UNOVA BUT OUT OF ALL GENS

:)

so yeah petilil <3

Years
The only green Unovan Pokemon that I actually cared for were Snivy and Axew lines. I guess just based on how much I used it, I'll go with Serperior as my favorite, since Haxorus isn't considered green by the Pokedex.

Years
  • Age 22
  • she/her
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Trubbish for me. <3

I know people have criticized it's poor design, movepool and all sorts of things, but really this is the most adorable thing on earth! Those cute little eyes and even though it may be based off a bag of garbage this thing and its evolution does wonders in competitive battling setting up spikes and hazards for the foe's team while also having some decent offensive moves. I used to hate it as well to be honest, but really Trubbish is great. :3

Back