• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stadium 3 Petition

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I don't see why we'd need it, to be honest. The only thing missing nowadays is the lack of Rental Pokemon. The minigames went to Pokemon Channel, the storage ability went to Pokemon Box, and most of the rest went to Colosseum itself.

Yeah, I hate the fact that they are spread across 3 games, and as such I'd have rather had them all on the one game. It would save us all a lot of money, that's for sure. This is what I hate about Pokemon Company, is the whole franchising side of things.

Perhaps, I'd like to see Colosseum 2 having all those features, on the one game. The inclusion of rental Pokemon was the only thing missing that made the game [Colosseum] complete. That, and the lack of wild Pokemon. That is what they should really do, have a full 3D game with wild Pokemon, gym leaders to battle, a story to tell, keep it much like the Game Boy games, but in full glorious GameCube speed and graphical power. That would be what I'd really like to see.

Pokemon Company, GameFreak, whoever reads this, do it for the fans, not for the money. Thank you.

- Toothache, dentist of good points, and not just my teeth ;-)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Let's see now. There's playing catch with Pikachu, playing Tic Tac Toe with Pikachu, as well as the 6 Pokemon Mini games... those sound like minigames to me.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Yeah, the minigames from Stadium and Stadium 2 were a lot more interesting than those in Channel, and make a good sidetrek when you need a break from battling. Something more along those lines for Colosseum 2/Stadium 3, or whatever the next title happens to be, would be great.

I'm just saying, however small and pointless the games in Channel are, they are still minigames :-p

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Isn't Stadium 2 is Stadium 3 in Japan?
    Anyway, Colloseum 2/Staduim 3 or whatever the name is gona be called should have the same features like Staduim 1/2 had aswell the 3D RPG. ;)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Read the stuff and have finished signing.
    Not many signitures yet though.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    wow 5 sigs. maybe i can get it on a popular pokemon website with tons of hits so more people will see it...

and PIKA2, Stadium 2 is Stadium 3 in Japan, so if this game is a Stadium and not a Colosseum, it would be called Stadium 4. And an RPG would be on a seperate disk. There wouldn't be enough memory on the disk.

The Psychic Psycho

The Truth Is Painful
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 11, 2005
    i dont think nintendo is gonna do this even if they do get enough sigatures. they will say it is "Demanding" and refuse.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Go to Serebii, there's a lot of members there that may sign.

The thing that made minigames great in Stadium 2 was that if you used your own Pokemon and won, its happiness was raised. That is why they had minigames with Togepi, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Eevee, Golbat, and Chansey. Oh, and the coins went to your earnings. They could have kept that and the rentals in Colosseum. But whatever, what's done is done. I'll look at this petition later.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    *Claps huzzzah*

Good idea, but this should be in the games section, I'll sign it later, good luck!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'd much rather have a legit pokemon game. like one where you have a normal pokemon aventure. with none of this snagging stuff. pokemon stadium games weren't that fun. there should definatly be a 3d pokemon adventure where you encountor wild pokemon and good stuff like that. and where you don't have to fight the pain in the butt 2 on 2s. i won't sign anything for stadium 3

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yeah i agree it would be Awesome to see a 3d Pokemon Roleplaying game like on the GBA but the could Put it on the G-Cube and that would really take it to another level dont you think

Pokemon_Veteran

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    have u guys heard that bill gates (xbox) is buying a lot ALOT! of shares from nintendo or something and he will get rights to the company! he might even buy nintendo! but shigeru miyamoto aint goin down without a fight :P i hope they dont coz i aint any console cept n64 n SNES! ill end up gettin an XBOX since you can get a modchip and play anyconsole game on it. and PIKA2 u wer right there were 3 staduim game in jap for N64 but we only got 2! i only hope that nintendo make an evangelion game:P

Back