• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stadium on DS

Years
    A stadium for DS huh..? Well I guess it would be fun in it's own way. I can't say of course that they could make sth like that, but a game in which you can choose ready made Pokemon and make battle with WiFi or make the battle in Stadiums and even better have mini games would be just cool! However not the old Stadiums since sth new would be really better.
    Just think a game with features like choosing between all Pokemon and these Pokemon are already made by system. You can have battle with any tupeof Pokemon tou want or for example battle with babys or fire Pokemon, it would make it really easier than making Pokemon that we would not choose for our team (if you get what I mean). Another nice feautre would be Mini Games, like the ones from Stadium. Really awesome But just dream in my opinion.

Tvan

Boiler Up!
    Years
    You could load the pokemon straight from your FR/LG/R/S/E cartridge given that it's also in the ds while stadium would be running. And it would rock for multiplayer with WiFi.

Years
    I think it'll be a good means of testing the waters to see if the idea of online pok?mon battling catches on. If it does, Gamefreak can give D/P MMO capabilities without taking too big of a risk, and possibly any future console Pok?mon game.

Roffle

Banned
    Years
    I never had fun with Stadium 1 or 2. Pathetic. Minigames were ace though.

I prefer to see a full 3D RPG true to the original Pokemon games. I haven't played XD: Gale of Darkness so I have no idea whether it is, or not. But with no gyms, then that game must be not great.

Giggles.

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    No. What they should do is put all the minigames from Stadium 1 and 2 onto the DS in one game, along with other new minigames.

Back