• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    whats with the bad reps and general rep abuse?
    It not there as toys for you all to play with. So don't!!

The Umbreon_07 fanclub! March 22nd, 2005 05:09 PM I really hope you don't mind me bad repping you...seeing as you said it's ok and all >_> which is really the only reason I'm doing this..

bad Dakoda... bad... Everyone should have respect for everyone else.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Just so you know LH, you and U7 are the only ones I've done this to...mainly cause I got permission from U7, but that's a different topic <_>

Can we just stop before this needs to be closed? And like I said before, why can't you send this to me via PM...?

Years
    Rep is never, and probably never will be used correctly.It has turned into a "game" with its pro and cons.People cheat for the pros, and complain when they get the cons.

Rep is nothing, people seem to think it gets you modded, well it doesn't.The would be the last thing on this earth that would be looked at.Just go about your buisness posting and you will be fine.

Rep is nice at times yes, but it's not there for abuse.Rep is a privilage for us that many other forums do not have on cause of issues like this.So please stop the abuse of rep and use the systems as it should be ^^, Thanks!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Why, though? Unsticking and locking the thread doesn't change the fact that a flamewar occured, and it's likely to continue in the next thread.

Robert, that isn't helping. In fact, that was offtopic... o.o;

Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    Why, though? Unsticking and locking the thread doesn't change the fact that a flamewar occured, and it's likely to continue in the next thread.

Robert, that isn't helping. In fact, that was offtopic... o.o;
    Not really, it was a statemnet, and Steve said it was fine that I had posted it.

Nothing will change in closing this thread.The other will turn into it, just like the previous ones before this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    That's why I'm really thinking about locking this...again. This was supposed to be about staffs actions, not about rep abuse...even if it's from a staff member, it's best left PMed to an ADMIN.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Dakota said:
    And like I said before, why can't you send this to me via PM...?
    I did PM you and got no response.

DSS, I know rep means nothing, I'm not worried about the actual "rep" it's just that I'm afraid it's not a good idea to have some one in power abusing a system here, it's not the rep I'm worried about.

Dakota in general is not really a nice person, I've tried talking to him on MSN and all I get is "you can't seriously be that dumb can you?", no matter how I try, he seems to always respond negatively, it doesn't exactly make ME feel like responding positively.

I've tried to keep level headed about this, but it gets out of hand when it's a figure of authority doing the bad deeds.

Honestly, I respect each and every last one of you people, with the exception of Dakota.

Maybe someday he might come down from where ever it is that gives him this ego trip, and might actually be a likeable person, but unfortunately, right now that's not who he is.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Okay...For the third time, this thread is going to be closed...On the next thread I expect it to be about public staff matters only. If you have a problem with a rep/pm/whatever from a staff member then just PM me or another praetor or admin*locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back