• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Member looking for Work

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    Hi,
    I lost total interest in pokemon except for writing fanfics, and have grown into gaming. I really want to get a job at a gaming site that gets a fair amount of hits a day, and has clean layout etc.

Here some of the things I can do:

-Write In-Depth FAQS, Walkthroughs, Cheat Codes, and Reviews on a Game.
    -Write News (almost anyone can but ^_^)
    -Install Programs/Scripts via FTP
    -Upload Pages, and do all FTP related stuff
    -Manage Forums/Create Chat/Run Chat
    -Also, if the site is really good I may even offer you to let me install my vBulletin ^_^.

I know I can bring alot, just can't find any GOOD gaming sites that could need this. If you own one or know a good one that is hiring please post, I'm desperate for an online job.

-Cyndaquil7.

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    That's a shame, I really need staffs at the moment, but it's a Pokemon site. A fanfic writer is also needed though. If you're interested, here's the link: www.kyogre.cjb.net

Back