• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

StaFF Needed [PXOL]

Hurley

PXOL (owner)
Years
  • I want to make a Pokemon MMORPG [STAFF NEED]
    I will be Director.

Needed: Spites/Maps/Programmers/People Who know what there doing

Here is current Concept
    StaFF Needed [PXOL]

Please free to share ideas :D

Current STAFF:

Hurley
    Braboach

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • I can image shack my sprite work right now.

StaFF Needed [PXOL]

StaFF Needed [PXOL]

I do mostly fusion sprites, but I can do other sprites too.

Hurley

PXOL (owner)
    Years
  • Ummm so does any1 wanna join i need a programer and some1 that knows what there doing to set the game up and maybe another sprites/map

Hurley

PXOL (owner)
    Years
  • Show us a screenshot of in the game. I atempted an online pokemon game once, and failed. We need proof this is real, then people would want to be staff.

Ummm WTF this is not a game I said I want to make (as is START) a game and I need help so :P

Years
  • Next time, do not wrap tags around an image as large as that. Use the [URL] tags.
    And stop double posting. Edit your post if you wish to add further.

[QUOTE="Hurley, post: 2583889, member: 52147"]I not gunna gave credit for stuff because i found some stuff on different website on google search and i dont know all the websites. :][/QUOTE]
    This is not acceptable, if you do not give proper credit it is sprite theft and we do not condone this here.

Hurley

PXOL (owner)
    Years
  • Next time, do not wrap tags around an image as large as that. Use the [URL] tags.
    And stop double posting. Edit your post if you wish to add further.

This is not acceptable, if you do not give proper credit it is sprite theft and we do not condone this here.[/QUOTE]

Its not theft if it says no credit needed

Back