• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Request

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    Pokeblock is still looking for staff members and are desperately looking for some. If you'd like to apply, please PM or Email me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Basically, no one is going to staff at your site.

If you want a fansite, be prepared to do it yourself.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    You might get staff if the site was up for more than a few days at a time...

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    i agree with koroku well time will till how badly you'll need staff

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    Sorry, it's just that I don't have time in my life rightnow. Too busy with cultural stuff. and life.

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    I actually really dislike sites that need staff in order to run. I mean, its ok if you and some friends and probably a few people who donated so many things to the site are staff but needing some random people to make pages for you is never a good thing in my book. Your just basically using them to make free, easy content for you.

But then again, who cares about what I think. =P If staff members are the only way to keep your site alive, then go for it.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    They guy asked for staff, not someones opinion on doing it themselves.

Seriously unless you are going to help him, keep your off topic and unhelpful comments to yourself >_> Nothing is more frustrating then people who SPAM a request thread, and give a Webmaster false hope of getting staff.

Anyways, I would be glad to be of any assistance. I may run my own site, but I am always ready to help someone get there start :)

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    Thanks Blaze. It's just alot of people in my life have been in the hospital. So I don't have alot of time.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    If you have information on the stuff you need help with people would be more intrested, I know I might for certain subjects. If you PM me with more details, I will know if I can help or not.;)

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    I also need someone who could do get good quality sprites for me. I tried for Mystery Dungeom, and the turned out Horrible. PM me to apply.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Try not to pick random people for staff, and try to pick responsible people to help you out. You'll never get anywhere with in-active staff.

Some of my advice

Back