• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    Pokefuture Needs:
    News Updaters 1-9 People
    Game Reviewers 1-4 People
    Walkthrougher 1-9
    Episode Guider 1- 4
    If Interested Please Contact Me At [email protected]

Last edited:
    Years
    FantasyStarX said:
    I have found a way to re-create the online Pokemon community as we know it. I know this is a rather large boast but from what I can tell nobody else on the internet has taken advantage of this idea yet and trust me I'v looked. I'v looked everywhere. However i have a problem, I couldn't make a website to save my life. So if you belive me and want to help build the most amazing thing to happen to pokemon since it was created email me at [email protected].

Im looking for a partner who wants to help design the site (actually not help design the site pretty much do the whole thing, ill help where i can), i have moderate photoshop experience so i can help with imaging. I will also be personally footing all the Bills to make this possible. I dont care how much it costs because If i get my Idea off the ground Pokemon will NEVER be the same again.... I just hope Nintendo doesnt sue me ^^ (yep its just that big)

Anyway Im not just gonna tell the first person that emails me my idea, its gonna take a while for me to trust anybody. i hope you can understand but im so excited about it i dont want to lose it.

anyway iv babbled on enough :p

hope to hear from some skilled web designers!

plz dont be mad at me if i broke a rule, yes i did read them... i didnt come across anything that disallowed recruting.
    I added you to my MSN.

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    I need some staff for PD. Most of the staff are inactive, including my school friends which I see every weekday :/

Here's what I'm looking for:

News updaters: Please, stay active. Half-decent spelling and grammar is good, but I'm now professional in the art of correcting my staff members :/ and I'm usually 3 or 4 years younger than them.

Content Writers: Someone better than me at making time to write content x3;; I do do some, I promise =3;;

General Helpers: These would just be nice. All credit would be given, but you can just submit stuff as you feel like it. You would also have a news login. Basically a combination of the top two jobs.

Co-Webbie: I don't NEED this. There are plenty of people who can guide me with my site, these are called visitors. Visitors comment in the forums. Problem solved. In fact, I only put this here to annoy people that want to gain access to my site and delete it :/

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    Ok i neeed some staff for my site
    Content Writers: Write up some info on the games movies (What ever you are into, must not steal from other sites!!)
    News Updaters: People that go around look for new pokemon news (grammar needed)
    please contact me if you are interested

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Need staff...

I need staff for my RPG forum thing, No forum links, sorry. ~Kip-kip

I need people who

-Can make banners and other graphics

-Can at least recolor sprites well

-Are generally familiar with using Invisionfree boards

-Can come up with creative new ideas for the RPG

-Can make layouts

Last edited by a moderator:

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Sorry, forum links are not allowed here and as well as asking for staff unless in the staff thread.
    EDIT: Stupid, Stupid, stupid!*bangs head* I got to pay attentition to what I close. Oops. :sleeping:

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Radical_Edward said:
    Kip-Kip, can I have my link back? 0.o
    Forum links are not allowed on PC. That's why I took it out.

Eric Dreikei

Team Salamence Elite
    Years
    I need staff for my Forum (I will not post the link pm me for it)
    Staff needed
    1.Admins
    2.S-mods
    3.Mods
    4.Skin Designer

PM me to apply or contact me at [email protected]
    and my forum is powered by VB 3.0.3
    ~Eric

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    I am looking for something to do, first come first go...
    Stats:Taken, Sorry!

I have a good knowlage of HTML.
    I can administrate boards.
    I can do graphics (Pok?mon, Chao, Banners, Logos etc.).
    I have a fast and accurate typeing speed.
    I am on alot!
    I am not a slacker, give me a job, and consider it done (unless its beyond inmagination...).
    I have plenty of spare time.
    I am easy to communicate with (AIM, E-mail, etc.).
    I have a computer with DSL (fast uploading XD).

Get ahold of me by...
    A. Aadmiral Aaron (AIM)
    B. [email protected] (MSN, NOT E-MAIL!)
    C. Aaron5367 (YIM)
    D. [email protected] (E-Mail)

Hope to see you soon!,
    ~Aaron~​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    Need Help with site

i know i have not been around... at lot have been happening im my life (example my dad died) but now and in the futare i will be a active forum member of this lovely forum.. now to the question :)

I need help... i dont be having the time to work on the game and maintain the site, so... im looking for 3 ppl, 1 to help visters if the leave a problem in comments, 1 to rebuild (and keep up) the website (Game Requirements , F.A.Q. etc.), 1 (or 2 ppl) to help me with the game.

The requirements (must know)
    Rebuild site:
    FTP
    HTML
    Some PHP
    JS

Make game:
    FTP
    HTML
    PHP
    JS
    MYSQL

If you think you can help please email me at [email protected] with what you would like to do or pleave a reply. Untill next time

P.S. For ppl who dont know who i am or about my site... my site is https://www.pkrpg.com am im trying to port pokemon red and blue (pokemon from red and blue will be in my game) to the net. The only thing that my game will have the red and blue did not have is the link cable is no more. You can battle ppl around the world and not just your friend's that stay next door. If you would like to know anything else about my site or me please leave a reply

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    gamezonline said:
    i know i have not been around... at lot have been happening im my life (example my dad died) but now and in the futare i will be a active forum member of this lovely forum.. now to the question :)

I need help... i dont be having the time to work on the game and maintain the site, so... im looking for 3 ppl, 1 to help visters if the leave a problem in comments, 1 to rebuild (and keep up) the website (Game Requirements , F.A.Q. etc.), 1 (or 2 ppl) to help me with the game.

The requirements (must know)
    Rebuild site:
    FTP
    HTML
    Some PHP
    JS

Make game:
    FTP
    HTML
    PHP
    JS
    MYSQL

If you think you can help please email me at [email protected] with what you would like to do or pleave a reply. Untill next time

P.S. For ppl who dont know who i am or about my site... my site is https://www.pkrpg.com am im trying to port pokemon red and blue (pokemon from red and blue will be in my game) to the net. The only thing that my game will have the red and blue did not have is the link cable is no more. You can battle ppl around the world and not just your friend's that stay next door. If you would like to know anything else about my site or me please leave a reply
    I'll merge this with the Staff Thread.
    EDIT: You won't see me doing that again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back