• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stainless!~Steel Type Fanclub V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
    Do you want a steel pokemon that can transorm like in the Transformers?

it would b... interisting... very very intersting, but not a very good idea tho

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    dude! that would be killer! too bad nintendo would never let that happen =(

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Comparing them to more of a Giratina/Shaymin Scenario would be more senseible.
    But it would be considerably Sick.

Also, I'm Playing Explorers of sky, So I won't be that active.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016

why transform :P My panzaeron is cool enouh without transofrmation (btw busy due to uni atm)

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    put tape recorders around ur house... thn u might findout wut she is planning... ya never kno

jon: dad... is tht rly a good idea?

yes jon... u never kno wuts gona happen next w/ ur back turned... unless ur phycic

jon: o ok thn ^__^ *hugs*

(his fur... feels sooooooo good ^__^ its so warm, soft and comfterble... its also quite relaxing on me (whn he hugs me ^__^ i love jon so much))
    Ok, I'll do that... I'll let ya all know what Ruby is up to when I find out...
    (Hopefully, she won't find me out, or she'll do horrid things to me...)
    & I don't care for a transforming Steel-type, unless it's a Ditto evolution.

Dinoyipi

whited out!
    Years
    I'm not sure if it's too soon to do this or not, but here's a new topic:

Of the Steel dual-types that have not yet been exploited (Dark, Ghost, Grass, Ice, Normal, Poison), which one would be best?

I say Steel-Ice. It could pwn the Dragons because of it's resistance to Dragon moves. (Just watch out for the ones that know fire moves. X_X)

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    I'm not sure if it's too soon to do this or not, but here's a new topic:

Of the Steel dual-types that have not yet been exploited (Dark, Ghost, Grass, Ice, Normal, Poison), which one would be best?

I say Steel-Ice. It could pwn the Dragons because of it's resistance to Dragon moves. (Just watch out for the ones that know fire moves. X_X)

and anything with a fighting move! i think maybe steel ghost it would be very interesting to use

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
    and anything with a fighting move! i think maybe steel ghost it would be very interesting to use

my thoughts exactly

but also steel and poison

thts wuts gona b impressive!!!

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Dark, they just seem to click.

Dinoyipi

whited out!
    Years
    I just noticed that all of the ones I mentioned, save one, have 4X weaknesses. X_X

Steel-Dark: Fighting
    Steel-Ghost: No 4X weaknesses
    Steel Grass: Fire
    Steel-Ice: Fire
    Steel-Normal: Fighting
    Steel-Poison: Ground

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years

Steel-Ghost, as Dinoyipi mentioned that it has now 4x weaknesses, and a Steel-Ghost with Levitate would be cool. It'd have no weaknesses :P

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years

Steel-Ghost, as Dinoyipi mentioned that it has now 4x weaknesses, and a Steel-Ghost with Levitate would be cool. It'd have no weaknesses :P
    Uh, dude, you listed the same type TWICE...
    Me, I think a Steel/Dark type would be cool...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back