• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staked battle

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Well this isn't exactly fodder... Considering it's IV Bred (double flawless in Atk and Speed).

I'm giving this away because I have a shiny, adamant one that I like a little better. This one has had its EV's erased though.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Well this isn't exactly fodder... Considering it's IV Bred (double flawless in Atk and Speed).

I'm giving this away because I have a shiny, adamant one that I like a little better. This one has had its EV's erased though.
    Oh, wow, thanks. XD My Salamence is on Emerald still, I enjoy the battle frontier too much to transfer it over.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    No problem. You do know there's an emerald cloning glitch, right?

Man, I wish I had Emerald right now. Mine was broken by a cousin, and I want to try abusing that RNG.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    No problem. You do know there's an emerald cloning glitch, right?

Man, I wish I had Emerald right now. Mine was broken by a cousin, and I want to try abusing that RNG.
    Yeah, but I've never gotten around to trying it for one reason or another. How does it work again?

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Hey, are you up for another staked battle? I wager a clone of my shiny EV trained metagross.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Well fought, friend. I'm pretty sure you were going to win that first match as well, but I dunno. Hey, it's always fun! I'm honored to have such a rival!

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Wow, thanks and have fun with your brand new rampardos! Also, I will be back *walks off into the sunset* *falls off cliff*

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    I have come back, this time with another battle! I wager...uh... *looks for a pokemon to wager* MY SHINY FURRET! (well, a clone).

SoniaXBerserk

Đemise..can't live without it!
    Years
    Hey Rc wanna battle?Mah skills really suck since I haven't played in awhile...Im just lookin' for a fun battle!
    I'll give you a UT Heatran Nature is Jolly.

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Good battle racast, if your metagross was a bit faster you would have won.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I could have won if I'd used Agility first. D:
    Get on for your prize!

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    I'm not sure you would have won if you used agility, I think my porygon-z would still out run you and KO you with dark pulse.

Back