• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Standards?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Did you ever have any Pokemon that you used in EVERY single game? For me, I always picked up a Diglett because I love them to death =D Some Pokes were iffy for me (Rattata, Mankey, Machop, etc...) but I always had Diglett and Pidgey in my party.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I've never played R/B/Y, but in my Crystal version I always choose growlithe because I'm not a fan of Cyndiquill and it's hard to get any other fire types early on. It usually takes me at least half an hour though, because they keep using roar >_<

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Abra, and I always had the "best" moveset for him, ie Confusion, Psybeam, Psychic, Recover

Man that was a long time ago...

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    in the old games i always had pidgeot and arcanine. If i chose a different starter than water in any of them i would always get a gyradros with hyper beam.

Years
    Gyarados, Tentacruel, Starmie, Golbat (Crobat, by evolution extention), Magmar, Jolteon, Snorlax.

But I had to wait for Magmar at times...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    There are actually no Pokemon I've kept as standard throughout my gameplay, but recently I've decided I'd always have a Farfetch'd.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have pretty much had Pidgey (Pidgeot) in almost EVERY single team in my games. Yellow, Blue, Crystal and so on.

I'm trying to change it slightly and make Pidgeot on neither of my teams for Stadium though. >_>;; Don't know how well it'll work out.

Also for Silver I always have Feraligatr, Crystal has Meganium, and Gold is Typhlosion. :]

Back